No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now the lights are gone, what’s going on?!
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
      What a weird way to lie down a baby, I think.
      What's weird about it?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Lights are on, but nobody's home...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Opening credits!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ominous music and dark. Something bad must be happening. But I still notice that Teyla calls for "Rodney" and "COLONEL Sheppard."
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              What's weird about it?
              I don't know, the way she is doing it, it seems like she is in pain or something, i don't know.
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And now Teyla is unconscious.
                sigpic

Comment

Gearing up...

And Teyla's just been zapped.

Comment

Rodney is sadly out of shape.
                    sigpic

Comment

Rodney, you really need to work out more...

Comment

Poor Rodney really needs to go on a diet. He is all sweaty from climbing all those stairs. John is also heavy breathing, poor them.
                        sigpic

Comment

Lorne! *pets Lorne*

Comment

Someone is attacking Atlantis, oh no!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

And Zelenka was clever to make the transporters work first before getting to where the others were.
                              sigpic

Comment

And they can see there is a Puddle Jumper in the Control room.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X