Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do... but that's beside the point.

Anyhow... I love the UK -- Christmas is already on the rise here and I love that time of year. Sadly, going home tomorrow and back to being slapped around the head with Sinterklaas instead. I want Christmas damn it. I want to set my tree.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Putting up your X-mas stuff already?
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I do... but that's beside the point.

Anyhow... I love the UK -- Christmas is already on the rise here and I love that time of year. Sadly, going home tomorrow and back to being slapped around the head with Sinterklaas instead. I want Christmas damn it. I want to set my tree.
        Good gracious. I'm thinking they should at least wait until Thanksgiving (last Thursday in Nov.) to put up the Christmas stuff. The stores here started before Halloween. Not ready. *runs screaming*
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
          Putting up your X-mas stuff already?
          I would... but I have to wait at least three more weeks before I actually can, after the 6th of December, after Sinterklaas.

But we saw the Christmas Coca-Cola commercial on British television and that usually signals the start of the Christmas period for us (in Belgium not before the 6th of December obviously).

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Good gracious. I'm thinking they should at least wait until Thanksgiving (last Thursday in Nov.) to put up the Christmas stuff. The stores here started before Halloween. Not ready. *runs screaming*
          No Thanksgiving on this side of the pond, remember... It's open Christmas season.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Geeze, I know, right? So crazy.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
              My mom came home yesterday!
              Glad to here it, Sparky!!! That has to be a good sign.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              Good morning, Sparkies! Thanks for all the love for the video.
              You're welcome.

So I did a bad thing. I may have started writing another chapter for "Atlantis Orientation". Just the first page.

Spoiler:
              Chuck sat at his station in the control room, trying to work on his tablet while things were quiet. Ever since the orientation meetings had become so popular with new staff – although he still couldn’t figure out why the attendance at the last meeting was so high – he had been receiving an insane amount of emails from military and scientists alike, requesting specific classes.

He shook his head, then quickly swiped the email marked “Surfing” into the trash.

Someone patted his shoulder and he turned his head.

“How’s it going, Chuck?” Sheppard asked, taking a seat on the edge of the console.

Chuck shrugged. “A lot of bizarre suggestions, sir. Speaking of which, I heard that Dr. Heightmeyer wasn’t able to make it to the sexual harassment class on Monday.”

Sheppard bit his lip. “It wasn’t so much that she couldn’t make it as it was that she … didn’t know about it.”

Chuck frowned, lips ready to form a question, but then he thought better of it and clamped his mouth shut.

“What about the culture class?” Sheppard suggested, crossing his arms.

Chuck shook his head. “Even though Teyla’s well, it has dropped in popularity. And because the classes are not sanctioned by the SGC, we can’t make it a necessity.”

“Well, what else is on the list?”

Chuck consulted his tablet. “Self-defen – self-defense?!” He looked up at Sheppard in confusion. “This wasn’t originally on the roster!”

Sheppard smirked. “Yeah, I might’ve added it.”

Chuck frowned. “How did you hack into my email?”

“Dude, c’mon. I’m smart. Mensa smart.”

There was a moment of silence. “Colonel.”

“I had Zelenka do it.”

“What?”

“Don’t worry, we changed your password back to ‘Gatekeeper76’.”
              More please. And soon.

Much better. Hand's still in a splint for a few weeks but hopefully the pins come out in two.
              Sounds like your finger is healing at a good pace.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

She's already making my dad and I crazy!
                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

So I did a bad thing. I may have started writing another chapter for "Atlantis Orientation". Just the first page.

Spoiler:
                  Chuck sat at his station in the control room, trying to work on his tablet while things were quiet. Ever since the orientation meetings had become so popular with new staff – although he still couldn’t figure out why the attendance at the last meeting was so high – he had been receiving an insane amount of emails from military and scientists alike, requesting specific classes.

He shook his head, then quickly swiped the email marked “Surfing” into the trash.

Someone patted his shoulder and he turned his head.

“How’s it going, Chuck?” Sheppard asked, taking a seat on the edge of the console.

Chuck shrugged. “A lot of bizarre suggestions, sir. Speaking of which, I heard that Dr. Heightmeyer wasn’t able to make it to the sexual harassment class on Monday.”

Sheppard bit his lip. “It wasn’t so much that she couldn’t make it as it was that she … didn’t know about it.”

Chuck frowned, lips ready to form a question, but then he thought better of it and clamped his mouth shut.

“What about the culture class?” Sheppard suggested, crossing his arms.

Chuck shook his head. “Even though Teyla’s well, it has dropped in popularity. And because the classes are not sanctioned by the SGC, we can’t make it a necessity.”

“Well, what else is on the list?”

Chuck consulted his tablet. “Self-defen – self-defense?!” He looked up at Sheppard in confusion. “This wasn’t originally on the roster!”

Sheppard smirked. “Yeah, I might’ve added it.”

Chuck frowned. “How did you hack into my email?”

“Dude, c’mon. I’m smart. Mensa smart.”

There was a moment of silence. “Colonel.”

“I had Zelenka do it.”

“What?”

“Don’t worry, we changed your password back to ‘Gatekeeper76’.”
                  If that's a bad thing...then keep being bad!

Spoiler:
                  The one where they said John opened up to Teyla and she held his hand. ??? I think they might mean the scene with them in Sateda, but I don't remember him opening up except when she asked him direct questions and seemed to think he had no friends and I really have no memory of any hand holding beyond that fatherly pat he gave her before leaving. ???
                  I sure don't remember a scene like that, either. Maybe they're confusing a scene from a fanfic with something from the show...
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Did someone ask for a new SGA Rising background?

Not the best, got a few bugs to fix, but I like the sentiment.

ETA: Replaced the link. This is the updated version.
                    Last edited by ShipperWriter; 14 November 2013, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Looks like the gang's all back together. Thanks for that. And, before anyone asks, the next episode is in the works.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Looks like the gang's all back together. Thanks for that. And, before anyone asks, the next episode is in the works.
                        Yay!!!
                        Last edited by ShipperWriter; 14 November 2013, 04:10 PM.

Comment

I like it, SW.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...psacea13af.jpg

ETA: Replaced the link. This is the updated version.
                            It looks fantastic!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

My mom is driving me bats**t crazy!

Comment

Working...
                                X