No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I miss a watch Sunday again? Which episode was it... something season five?
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      Did I miss a watch Sunday again? Which episode was it... something season five?
      "Inquisition". Almost to the end of the series.

Sorry I wasn't here. Was busy taking a nap.

Comment

Are you watching episodes in order, or just picking one randomly? I did watch a few of my suggested shippy episodes yesterday. Mainly the Siege.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          Are you watching episodes in order, or just picking one randomly? I did watch a few of my suggested shippy episodes yesterday. Mainly the Siege.
          Whoo. Just took a dive into the past to check the date. Whoa.

The postathon started on January 29, 2012 with "Rising" and, with a few exceptions, has happened every week since following the order of the episodes through the seasons. Not even sparing the super-angsty beginning of Season Four. Since "Inquisition" was today's episode, next week will be "The Prodigal".

Make sense?

Comment

i was too busy to care about this episode doing homework for college.

Comment

Happy Veteran's Day to our US people!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday and Veterans/Remembrance/Armistice Day! Please take a moment to remember all those who have served.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Remembering my dad and my FIL today along with all those who have served to help keep us free.

OT.
                  Spoiler:
                  Mr. SR has managed to contract some sort of a stomach bug. I'm just waiting and knowing I will be next.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Remembering my dad and my FIL today along with all those who have served to help keep us free.

OT.
                    Spoiler:
                    Mr. SR has managed to contract some sort of a stomach bug. I'm just waiting and knowing I will be next.
                    Hoping that you don't, by some miracle!

I got this awesome song by Train stuck in my head while browsing another ship on Tumblr, but it's perfect for Sparky. But really, aren't they all? So I'm back on iMovie trying to figure out how to make this video.

OT for hand stuff:
                    Spoiler:
                    Went to the doctor today and got a new splint, since it's been a week and a half since the surgery and they needed to redress it (I'll spare y'all the gross pics). Doc says the pins can probably come out in two weeks! Once the wounds heal, I'm hoping that I'll be able to go back to work soon after. FL law says that workers comp only pays 2/3 of my usual salary once it kicks in, so I'm eager to go back.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      Hoping that you don't, by some miracle!

I got this awesome song by Train stuck in my head while browsing another ship on Tumblr, but it's perfect for Sparky. But really, aren't they all? So I'm back on iMovie trying to figure out how to make this video.

OT for hand stuff:
                      Spoiler:
                      Went to the doctor today and got a new splint, since it's been a week and a half since the surgery and they needed to redress it (I'll spare y'all the gross pics). Doc says the pins can probably come out in two weeks! Once the wounds heal, I'm hoping that I'll be able to go back to work soon after. FL law says that workers comp only pays 2/3 of my usual salary once it kicks in, so I'm eager to go back.
                      Good luck on the digit.

Would that Train song be "Marry Me?" Love that song. I'm working on a slideshow using that with SR Jr's wedding pics.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Good luck on the digit.

Would that Train song be "Marry Me?" Love that song. I'm working on a slideshow using that with SR Jr's wedding pics.
                        Nope... although I did do a Sparky vid with that a couple years ago.

Anyhoodle... it's "This Ain't Goodbye".

Aww, such a nice treat for them! I know SR Jr and Miss M Mrs. SR Jr will love it!

Comment

Okay, I'm too excited. I actually got through the first part of my video. So I hafta share! When it goes black, you can cut it off. The song just keeps going.

Click to see the first ... minute.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            I have groceries coming around post-a-thon time. So if they're late then I can make it. We'll see.

*grumbles about episode that would have been a PERFECT Lizzeh ep but instead was wasted on Woolsey*
                            TPTW couldn't come up with any good episodes for Liz while she was there but have great ones that could have used her after they get rid of her. Makes perfect sense.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Taking over the team's defense? That should've been Lizzeh's job! Frak you, TPTW!
                            Come now, SK. You're being too nice to TPTW.

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                            Definitely! This is one of the episodes in which Elizabeth would fit perfectly!!!!
                            Yep.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I GIMP'd again!

This one is for SGA-Rising. It started out Sparky, but... creativity took over.

Comment

Working...
                                X