Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An... "invitation."
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Another briefing, but wait someone wants Sheppard’s team’s presence somewhere.
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Oh the Pegasus Coalition, the first time we hear about it.
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

No red carpet, huh?
          sigpic

Comment

Oh no! They are being poisoned!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Well, that was an easy booby trap.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm getting more and more bored with the opening credits every time I see them...

Comment

Wakey wakey, Team Shep...

Comment

And now they are waking up, and they realise they are on another planet, wow!
                    sigpic

Comment

Not good lighting... John's "black" shirt looks purple under that light. Ooops.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        I'm getting more and more bored with the opening credits every time I see them...
                        But even though, these ones are better than the ones from season 4.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh look, it's the Pegasus Galaxy's version of the Hague!

Comment

And now they want to put Atlantis to trial for the crimes committed against the Pegasus galaxy citizens. Fools!
                            sigpic

Comment

And it's time for our first flashback!

Comment

And it is up to John to talk in favour of Atlantis. Because yes, it was him who awaken the Wraith, but come on, sooner or later the Wraith would have known about Atlantis residents and would end up waking up on their own once they would hear about a new feeding ground.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X