No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and... S-minus 6 hours to the Inquisition post-a-thon!

And here's this week's College Football Roundup! Georgia stomped Appalachian St. 45-6, Virginia Tech beat Miami (Florida) 42-24, USC slaughtered Cal 62-28, UTSA beat Tulane 10-7, Air Force fell to New Mexico 45-37, and Navy beat Hawaii 45-28. So, a good day for everyone in Atlantis...except for Sheppard, Lorne, and the rest of the airmen.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yes - UTSA actually beat Tulane!! woot!!
      Last edited by Nolamom; 10 November 2013, 10:06 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

S-minus 1 hour to Inquisition!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        Yes - UTSA actually beat Tulane!! woot!!
        *high-fives*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Is booze going to be needed?
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
            Is booze going to be needed?
            Probably for some parts.

Comment

I have groceries coming around post-a-thon time. So if they're late then I can make it. We'll see.

*grumbles about episode that would have been a PERFECT Lizzeh ep but instead was wasted on Woolsey*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Probably for some parts.
                Oy.
                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  I have groceries coming around post-a-thon time. So if they're late then I can make it. We'll see.
                  Mmmm, food.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  *grumbles about episode that would have been a PERFECT Lizzeh ep but instead was wasted on Woolsey*
                  Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                  Oy.
                  Exactly.

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to Inquisition!

Comment

Hello, everyone! I am here and ready for "Inquisition".
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X