Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Hey, Sparky She-Demon... how's your mum doing today? Any improvement?

OT:
    Spoiler:
    I finally found a good converter program as well as Handbrake and have started ripping new DVDs. Once I finally get the hang of iMovie, I might actually have something to show for it.

Oh, and SK, OMG I am addicted to "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." *flails*
    Oh yeah, I forgot about Handbrake. I have that but don't remember using it. Stupid brain.

Not to toot my own horn but to show you what you can do with very little effort, here are 2 vids is a vid I did with iMovie using the templates.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    My mom's doing a bit better, she was feeling well enough to yell at my uncle over the phone!
    Good news indeed.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And here is the other vid because they won't let me post 2.

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Such great vids, SR! They bring back so many memories.

My mom's doing a bit better, she was feeling well enough to yell at my uncle over the phone!
        She's definitely doing better if she can do that! Good to hear!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

If she is feeling good enough to do that, things are looking good indeed.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Hello, dropping into this thread again. I'm doing a re-watch this weekend. Please suggest some good shippy episodes that I should watch.
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

*shakes off dust* Friday night working, so here I be, too...

My mantra with sparky is that if you want ship, you can never go wrong with The Storm/The Eye, The Real World, Echoes, and Siege III. Then, if you want more, I like:

38 Minutes
              The Siege Trilogy
              Intruder
              Conversion
              Common Ground
              The Gift
              Submersion
              Tao of Rodney
              Epiphany
              Misbegotten

The shippiest of all are probably the most angsty, so it's up to your mood: Adrift, Lifeline, This Mortal Coil and Ghost in the Machine. Watch at your own risk.
              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                *shakes off dust* Friday night working, so here I be, too...

My mantra with sparky is that if you want ship, you can never go wrong with The Storm/The Eye, The Real World, Echoes, and Siege III. Then, if you want more, I like:

38 Minutes
                The Siege Trilogy
                Intruder
                Conversion
                Common Ground
                The Gift
                Submersion
                Tao of Rodney
                Epiphany
                Misbegotten

The shippiest of all are probably the most angsty, so it's up to your mood: Adrift, Lifeline, This Mortal Coil and Ghost in the Machine. Watch at your own risk.
                I second this, plus the angst eps. Tragic, yet somehow fulfilling.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  And here is the other vid because they won't let me post 2.

Spoiler:
                  Watched them both, love them both! Thanks for the inspiration!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

I second this, plus the angst eps. Tragic, yet somehow fulfilling.
                    Thirding this.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Happy Anniversary Sparky Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                        Oh wow. It has been 9 years since the thread started. Go, Sparky!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                              Oh wow. It has been 9 years since the thread started. Go, Sparky!
                              I think this calls for a toast...

Comment

Good morning all. Happy Veteran's Day and Happy Marine Corps Birthday! I'm going out to a late lunch with a group of friends and may not make the postathon. Enjoy Inquisition and insert some snark for me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X