Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
    Doomed indeed, whilst they are distracted in the closet Trippy sneaks away to look at the spoilers.
    Or while Shep's passing out mints...
    Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
      Or while Shep's passing out mints...
      I'd say more closet time than mint time.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
        I'd say more closet time than mint time.
        That would indeed provide more spoiler reading time for me, now that I think about it

"Stay out of the mints."
        Sig by Camy

Comment

Ok I did it. I went and posted at the Kavanaugh/Weir ship threat :: hangs head in shame:: I have to come post here just to not feel "dirty"

Ok someone please inform me about the whole "mint" thing. (when I joined the thread I did not have the forbarance of Ice Wolf...so did not read about the mints.)
          Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure

John: I can't believe this. .Lord Shiva is in OUR thread - and he isn't wearing any socks!

Liz: John, calm down! We have plenty of Lysol!
            Worry not, My feet are very clean. I make sure to bathe between cullings. No, not Wraith cullings. Now that would be stinky.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladefanatic
              Ok someone please inform me about the whole "mint" thing. (when I joined the thread I did not have the forbarance of Ice Wolf...so did not read about the mints.)
              It began with the jar Shep gave Weir on her birthday - which later held old Weir's ashes - and later because a decoration on her desk. Some think Liz keeps mints there and hands them out to those not on her friends list. Must admit, they are a bit chalky.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Behold, the gifting of the mint jar:

Liz: I know exactly what I'm going to put in that.
                Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Bladefanatic
                  Ok runs back to sheppard/weir ship threat...
                  Saw this in the Kav/Weir threaD. Explain yourself. . .shep/wier ship THREAT!? *ROTFLMAO*

Comment

Behold the picture that started the "Mint" joke.

~Athena

Comment

Saw this in the Kav/Weir threaD. Explain yourself. . .shep/wier ship THREAT!? *ROTFLMAO*

Ooopsy! Meant threaD not threat.... Can't seem to type correctly Maybe I have had too many "mints".

Thanks for explaning about the mints.
                      Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                        Behold the picture that started the "Mint" joke.

Ahh, but we musn't forget Mel's classic line to go with that picture.

Originally posted by Melyanna
                        "Here, Halling. Have a peppermint before you go."
                        Oh, and Athena, I've got that Czech translation for you - as soon as I transcribe it I'll email it your way. [/ot]
                        ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                        The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/sallylizzie/Image18.jpg

John: I can't believe this. .Lord Shiva is in OUR thread - and he isn't wearing any socks!

Liz: John, calm down! We have plenty of Lysol!
                          I clicked 'Last page' and saw this and was all wtf!? Then i went back and read the pages i missed...You're so bad FP! Loves ya girl

You peeps are so funny

Did you know our very own Southern Red has written fic? ( I presume it's our SR anyway) Behold! Little Moments

..and hurrah! Moments like This hasbeen updated ~ Accidental Indiscretions

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                            Ahh, but we musn't forget Mel's classic line to go with that picture.

Oh, and Athena, I've got that Czech translation for you - as soon as I transcribe it I'll email it your way. [/ot]
                            OT: Oh, that's great! Thanks so much! La!
                            ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie

Did you know our very own Southern Red has written fic? ( I presume it's our SR anyway) Behold! Little Moments
                              That is OUR Southern Red? Wow, that was really good!

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                                Well, I don't know that I'm actually strong enough to swear off the white spaces to begin with, I was just hoping that saying it aloud would offer incentive.

The spoilers often read to me one way, but when I see it on-screen, it's usually not as bad, or maybe even worse, than the spoiler read. It still doesn't substitute seeing it with my own eyes.

I'm more annoyed with myself for my first off-the-cuff reaction to "Epiphany," though.
                                Well, in the case of Epiphany, I don't think it's your fault. The episode was heavily promoted as one thing and turned out, in the end, to be something else. I think pretty much everyone was disappointed with the episode because it just didn't deliver on the much anticipated original premise.

Anyway. I'm not swearing off spoilers because I rather enjoy being the spoiler dealer. But there are some things that even I'd rather not know in advance. You know it's a really major spoiler if I say I wish I hadn't read it. I think I'll enjoy Critical Mass anyway, because I love Carl Binder's writing and it's the kind of story I adore, but it'll be a little like how I watched The Sixth Sense for the first time – after someone had blurted out what the twist was.
                                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                                Last update: 14 April 2006
                                Melyanna's Multimedia
                                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X