No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Rodney, admit it, you can’t get out from a Wraith prison cell without the help of someone, period!
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

LOL at John grabbing Jerkass around the throat!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Bite me, Whiskerboy...
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

"Do no harm."

You could've stood to learn that lesson yourself, Rodney.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Bite me, Whiskerboy...
            AHAHAHAHHA! Good one!

Comment

Sorry Carson, but those people in med school didn't know about the Wraith.
              sigpic

Comment

Ronon's wig looks particularly fluffy in this episode...

Comment

Carson, what are you going to do...

Comment

Dang, Rodney. Can you just trust Carson for once?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Ronon's wig looks particularly fluffy in this episode...
                      Maybe he gave it a spin in the dryer before the mission.
                      sigpic

Comment

Go ahead, Whiskerboy, I said BITE ME!
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow, Carson was so brave to engage the Wraith that way, I mean he wasn’t sure about his theory whether he was also carrying the Hoffan drug on him or not.
                          sigpic
                          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Well, well, well. Looks like Michael booby-trapped Carson. HAHAHAHHA!!!!

Comment

Buh-bye Wraith Commander! Happy trails in Hell!

Comment

Carson, you clever man, going all kick ass with a plan!

Comment

Working...
                                X