No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moonfly, I just wanted to say I've enjoyed your fics in FF.net.

"You and your mints."
    Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      Maybe we should ask the mods to start a poll. (I think I like "Lizzard" though).

Was everyone aware that Darren has selected 3 new mods?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....16&postcount=1
      Oooh, I didn't know that!

And Darren..If your reading this..Congrats for the forthcoming new arrival!!
      hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Maybe we should ask the mods to start a poll. (I think I like "Lizzard" though).

Yay! Kiwigater and Tamefarrer are mods now! It was only a matter of time. I know they don't lurk here but congrats to them!

And congrats to Skydiver for being Forum Manager now. I'll definately miss Major Clangor too.

I think I've been on this forum too long, since recongize everyone mentioned.

Welcome all the newbies and kudoes to Ice Wolf for reading EVERYTHING! I bow to you.

And because of the promotions of our new mods, let's have a hug!
        ~Athena

Comment

I was leaning toward "Lizzard" as well lol, but a poll is a great idea.

Congrats to the new mods and all newcomers to the thread (I missed a few new entries a couple pages back). Our ranks are grwoing!

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by moonfly
            Well, hello there. (Kinda) newbie here. Joined Gateworld a long time ago, but I never really posted that much. Well, I'm back, and trying to be a more active member.

Sheppard/Weir shipper, hence why I'm here. Just thought this would be a good place to start on the forums.

Oh, and I am also known as Rhin Ariel on FF.net, and LJ, so hello to anyone from there!
            Hee, a big welcome to my LJ friend! Hope you'll like it here.

There is a Kavanaugh/Weir thread? Good heavens, just the thought makes me nauseous. I'm sorry. I'll check it anyway, just out of curiosity but...are there people out there who actually see something happening between Weir and Kavanaugh? Or is it just another attempt to keep Liz and John apart? *cough*Sheylas*cough*.
            When there is a will, there is a way.

My LiveJournal (friends-only)
            My fics

Sig by Trialia.

Comment

Originally posted by Finnstardust
              Hee, a big welcome to my LJ friend! Hope you'll like it here.
              Hewwo!!

It has to be said, but...Kavaunagh/Weir. Please tell me someone just started that as a joke or is there some twisted logical explination that I don't want to know about?

Hmmm, I think I'll get back to ficcing now.
              AKA Rhin Ariel...or something along those lines.

This sig is extremely dangerous and highly volatile. It may explode at any moment. The only way to keep it under control is to click the following links. Thank you.

My LJ
              My Fanfic LJ
              My stories on FF.net

Comment

Well, hello there. (Kinda) newbie here. Joined Gateworld a long time ago, but I never really posted that much. Well, I'm back, and trying to be a more active member.

Sheppard/Weir shipper, hence why I'm here. Just thought this would be a good place to start on the forums.

Oh, and I am also known as Rhin Ariel on FF.net, and LJ, so hello to anyone from there!
                Welcome!! I've read a bunch of your stuff over at FF.net and love it! Whenever you post something new, tell us here!!!

Originally posted by Ice Wolf
                Now i belive somewhere around a couple of hundred pages ago someone said that anybody who came to this thread and tried to read all the posts would have to be very patient and/or crazy

Well everyone i am that very patient crazy person, its taken me a couple of weeks but ive done it.

No mints please i know where they come from, love Jor , especially System Lord Jor, that little dragron looks great in gold.

Love the whole Sheppard Weir dynamic thats been building these characters are really good together.
                You read all of it? You are one brave soul! Welcome!!
                "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Hewwo!!

It has to be said, but...Kavaunagh/Weir. Please tell me someone just started that as a joke or is there some twisted logical explination that I don't want to know about?

Hmmm, I think I'll get back to ficcing now.
                  Lol, Im just posting there just for laughs!...and the things that have been mentioned in the space of a couple of hours!... *shakes head while looking at Foolish....*
                  hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

I have just read that thread...

...I now have very bad mental images. Very, very bad.

This sig is extremely dangerous and highly volatile. It may explode at any moment. The only way to keep it under control is to click the following links. Thank you.

My LJ
                    My Fanfic LJ
                    My stories on FF.net

Comment

Hewwo!!
                      The person who started the thread is "new" but I think its probably someone's sockie (alternate handle/name) since they know what they are doing. I think the whole thread is supposed to be a joke - like Sam/Thor.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

The person who started the thread is "new" but I think its probably someone's sockie (alternate handle/name) since they know what they are doing. I think the whole thread is supposed to be a joke - like Sam/Thor.
                        Right, I was hoping so. And look, I learned a new thing today! 'Sockie'.

Now, anyone want to teach the poor, pathetic, pleading newbie how to put links in her sig?

My LJ
                        My Fanfic LJ
                        My stories on FF.net

Comment

Dori just reminds me of Finding Nemo!..
                          I was so totally thinking that!

WELCOME MOONFLY AND ICE WOLF!

moonfly. i love your fics, i'm always rec'ing them here

Ice Wolf, you read ALL the pages!?

I have just read that thread...

...I now have very bad mental images. Very, very bad.
                          *iz afraid*

*iz very afarid*

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                            WELCOME MOONFLY AND ICE WOLF!

moonfly. i love your fics, i'm always rec'ing them here
                            Thank you very, very much. I didn't realise people liked my fics so much.

My LJ
                            My Fanfic LJ
                            My stories on FF.net

Comment

Mwahaha...
                              hh

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie

Aww..YAY!!..I love it!
                                hh

Comment

Working...
                                X