Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LurkerLa

FP - hee hee! Bad John, leaving the mint jar out for unsuspecting newbies.
    Hey!..If John offered me a jar of mints..I'd take it!...Heck, it could be full of anything and I'd take it!...

-Moo (who spends too much time on the JF/Shep thunk thread)
    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/Muldy/bday3.jpg

Liz: John, I found this out in the lobby. You didn't put it there for the newbies did you??

Liz: John, we need to talk about your habit of taunting the newbies. My quarters. NOW.

Now, must stop being silly and go eat breakfast!
      ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
      The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
        Has anyone spotted the Kavanagh/Weir ship thread ??
        I just had to, um. . ah. . .I. . .ah. . .OMG. .I posted in THAT thread!

*hanging head in shame*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
          ROFL

Hm, if you inform us...we surely can keep your new name I really thought about changing mine into Dori (sounds veeeery similar to Torri )...that's how everyone hungarian calles me automatically!
          Dori just reminds me of Finding Nemo!..

I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy.

Or maybe I can change it to...

"I shall call it Sparky and it shall be mine and it shall be my Sparky."
          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

*hanging head in shame*

OMG you didn't?!?... ::goes over to thread:: ...You DID!!

Leather?? Handcuffs??...What WERE you thinking?!....

..Wait..I dont wanna know!
            hh

Comment

Elizabeth: John, we have a serious problem on our hands. The mint obession is getting out of control here.
              John: The growing number or R-rated fanfiction stories about us is of bigger concern to me.... mostly 'cause I don't have the time to read all of them

Comment

*hanging head in shame*

*joins you in shame*

Vixen - yeah, 'cause we know John wants to read them to get ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                  Dori just reminds me of Finding Nemo!..

I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy.

Or maybe I can change it to...

"I shall call it Sparky and it shall be mine and it shall be my Sparky."

Owwwwkaaaayyy....that's right...Dory the fish Nooooooooo O.k I didn't really liked Dori before...until I figured out it sound like Tori Awwww...my parents nearly called me Victoria...I'm accusing them every week that they should have done it

Squishy....->

Sparky is great...where did Sparky come from by the way??? is it usual Shippy-appellation or is it just for our lovely pairing?

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                    Sparky is great...where did Sparky come from by the way??? is it usual Shippy-appellation or is it just for our lovely pairing?
                    I do believe it came from the yahoo group (am I right about this? It was before my time as a Sparky shipper), when people commented about their dislike of the usual name combos. "Shweir" just sounds... well, wrong, and possibly like a slang term for something, so someone suggested Sparky, and well, there you go. (Wow, that was really rambling, and possibly incorrect.)

Now, of course, we can also say it's because of the sparks that fly between them.

Ah - here we go: Some explanation of "Sparky"

Comment

Wow, I feel frighteningly popular around here. I thank you all for the very nice welcome and I am happy to see that some of you folks like what I write.

I may now go and trawl through this thread and scan read it all, just so I understand about half of these jokes...

...and anything is better than typing up my essay...

...as long as I don't get shot off the computer, I'm stuck at college.
                      AKA Rhin Ariel...or something along those lines.

This sig is extremely dangerous and highly volatile. It may explode at any moment. The only way to keep it under control is to click the following links. Thank you.

My LJ
                      My Fanfic LJ
                      My stories on FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                        I do believe it came from the yahoo group (am I right about this? It was before my time as a Sparky shipper), when people commented about their dislike of the usual name combos. "Shweir" just sounds... well, wrong, and possibly like a slang term for something, so someone suggested Sparky, and well, there you go. (Wow, that was really rambling, and possibly incorrect.)

Now, of course, we can also say it's because of the sparks that fly between them.

Ah - here we go: Some explanation of "Sparky"
                        Thanks for the link I wasn't quite sure...it's the first Ship, where I'm also active in english Forums and Homepages so I wasn't quite sure

Comment

Originally posted by moonfly

...as long as I don't get shot off the computer, I'm stuck at college.
                          Don't work...write Fic!...okay, I didn't mean that. Work is important...fic isn't...

Subliminal (sp?) msg... **write fic!**
                          hh

Comment

*hanging head in shame*

...I'm such a Hypocrite...

*also hangs head in shame*
                            hh

Comment

Why do I feel like I should tear my eyes out...oh yeah the Kavanaugh/Weir thread!

Lol, that is the sickest, most disturbing thing I've seen in a while. Watching Thirty-Eight Minutes is going to be difficult now! I'll be thinking of Kav/Weir instead of Sparky!

One quick quesiton, I'm thinking about making a sig with am offensively bad Weir/Shep name. The two I have so far are "Lizzard" and "Leppard". Which is less gut wrenching? lol

Thanks and happy shipping,

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
                                One quick quesiton, I'm thinking about making a sig with am offensively bad Weir/Shep name. The two I have so far are "Lizzard" and "Leppard". Which is less gut wrenching? lol
                                Maybe we should ask the mods to start a poll. (I think I like "Lizzard" though).

Was everyone aware that Darren has selected 3 new mods?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....16&postcount=1

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X