No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday to SK too! <3
    Thank you! And a Happy Birthday today to you too! *hugs*

Time for more cake!

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Thank you! And a Happy Birthday today to you too! *hugs*

Time for more cake!

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/y...elvet-cake.jpg[
      We have certainly had our share of cake this week. Happy Birthday, Drewandian. I hope all your wishes come true.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*rolls into the thread*
        Hello again to everyone! How're the things!

My dearest Scary Kitty, Happy Birthday to you! I wish you all the luck in the world :3
        Brought you some cake

Drewandian, Lt.Colonel John Sheppard,
        Happy Birthday to you, too! ^^
        I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Happy birthday to Drewandian!!

Wow, lots of birthdays around here. And you're all younger than I am.

11.gif

(Technically, Drew and I are the same age for another few weeks. But overall, she's still younger. Punk).

Comment

Happy Birthday, Drewandian!
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38715[/ATTACH]

(Technically, Drew and I are the same age for another few weeks. But overall, she's still younger. Punk).
                With great age comes great responsibility...or something.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  With great age comes great responsibility...or something.
                  It definitely doesn't come with great memory. I swear my brain is leaking information at an alarming rate.

Comment

It definitely doesn't come with great memory. I swear my brain is leaking information at an alarming rate.
                    you too? I have increasing difficulty when lecturing to my student to recall the simplest words...total speech aphasia...of course, I have chronic migraines and that always short-circuits my brain as well
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      you too? I have increasing difficulty when lecturing to my student to recall the simplest words...total speech aphasia...of course, I have chronic migraines and that always short-circuits my brain as well
                      News flash: it gets much worse at 50 and then accelerates even more with each year. I won all the spelling bees in school. Now I can't spell some simple words. And the most annoying thing is when you try to say something like "I put the car in the garage" but you can't remember the word, so you say "that place on the side of the house where the car goes." I swear I'm not making this up. Annoying as hell. Plus time seems to go faster. I could have sworn yesterday was Thursday.
                      sigpic

Comment

We generally refer to the thing we can't remember as the "the thing, you know the thing, that thing, you know" or use hand motions. And then we mix up the hand signals and all goes to hell in a handbasket...
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          We generally refer to the thing we can't remember as the "the thing, you know the thing, that thing, you know" or use hand motions. And then we mix up the hand signals and all goes to hell in a handbasket...
                          *snort* Mr. SR and I sometimes point at the TV and shout "Hey, it's what's his name." We both know who it is but no name is ever forthcoming. I keep my iPad handy for checking. LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Varda View Post
                            *rolls into the thread*
                            Hello again to everyone! How're the things!

My dearest Scary Kitty, Happy Birthday to you! I wish you all the luck in the world :3
                            Brought you some cake
                            http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt...l1q0o1_500.jpg

Drewandian, Lt.Colonel John Sheppard,
                            Happy Birthday to you, too! ^^
                            ZOMG, that is such an awesome cake! Thank you!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38715[/ATTACH]

So, telling the young brats to get off your lawn yet?

My memory isn't going (yet), but I do seem to be experiencing a second childhood. I want to go out and play.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X