Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eeep, more Wraith!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Nice shooting, Rodney, Just make sure Ronon's listening first before you stop.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Jen's got a point, Tracker-boy. Let her try to get the tracker out.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

....or maybe not.

Comment

Fused to his spine. The Wraith that bagged this Runner must have learned from Ronon's escape or they were more sedistic.

Comment

Even Ronon thinks this guy is good. When Ronon's impressed, you gotta pay attention.

Comment

If Ronon's impressed. This guy must be good.

Comment

Keller, are you comparing Kirik to Rodney?

Comment

Awww, Kiryk the Tracker made a little doll for the little girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Awww, Kiryk the Tracker made a little doll for the little girl.
                      A Runner with a heart of gold. Who'd of thunk it.

Comment

Crap, the Wraith found them!

Comment

Ooooh! Way to go, Jen! *cheers*

Comment

Keller, you can't continue to protect the girl if you leave the knife in the Wraith.

Comment

Zap the tracking device... good idea in theory, but...

Comment

That's a lot of scares. Kiryk needed to check those doctors out a bit more.

Comment

Working...
                                X