X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    YAY!! That makes me happy.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    Actually now that I think about it, doesn't Rachel Luttrel also play a character on NCIS? I don't really watch the show, but I remember seeing a scene in it once when Teyla suddenly showed up in a meticulous military uniform.
    She did. And so was Jaime Ray Newman.

Rachel will also appear in NCIS:LA shortly. She was on their set two weeks ago, I think.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
      DiNozzo isn't really Sam's type though. She'd be more interested in Gibbs. She likes older guys.

And if this is after the events of Lifeline, how then would they react to Jordan Hampton (TH's character) if they see her?
      that would be like jennifer keller meeting Ellia or Ella or whatever that female wraith name Jewel Staite played.

Comment

Dooooo iiiiitttttt!!!!

You betcha it feels good! *high-fives* I like to think of Pepperony as being a lovely example of what Sparky could have been if TPTW had gotten out of the way of what was working.

Actually...
        Spoiler:
        we didn't get anything about Katrina in episode 3.

But yeah, I'm on the fence about Ichabod/Abbie due to Katrina's "presence" as well. Tom Mison and Nicole Behaire have definitely got some great chemistry, though. And hey, Sleepy Hollow just got a green light for Season Two! So we'll see how it goes.
        I have a feeling Katrina is going to be Simonized if the Ichabod/Abbie ship catches on. Please don't anybody start calling them Ichie.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

To me, Ichabod is still clearly in love with Katrina. Something drastic would have to happen to take that out of the picture.
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            that would be like jennifer keller meeting Ellia or Ella or whatever that female wraith name Jewel Staite played.
            Ellia

And I will never forget Morena making fun of Jewel when she's telling us about the headcast.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I have a feeling Katrina is going to be Simonized if the Ichabod/Abbie ship catches on.
            I sincerely hope not.

Please don't anybody start calling them Ichie.
            - You just did. That's gonna stick now.

Comment

Well there are some versions of actors meeting themselves that could work, especially in heavy prosthetics. Maybe I would if I watched it again, but I didn't recognize Jewel Staite at all as Ellia, although that was before Keller and I never watched Firefly.

I always thought Todd meeting or at least sharing a scene with Halling would have been awesome. I think they did something similar in Sanctuary with him, didn't they?
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                Well there are some versions of actors meeting themselves that could work, especially in heavy prosthetics. Maybe I would if I watched it again, but I didn't recognize Jewel Staite at all as Ellia, although that was before Keller and I never watched Firefly.

I always thought Todd meeting or at least sharing a scene with Halling would have been awesome. I think they did something similar in Sanctuary with him, didn't they?
                That's the beauty of split-screen for you. Big Guy and Druitt were in some of the same scenes, there's even one where Big Guy is opening the door for him, after the doorbell's been rung.
                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                  That's the beauty of split-screen for you.
                  That's not split-screen... that's special effects for you. Probably overlay...

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                    I've been playing around with an NCIS/SGA crossover for years now and just haven't gotten around to writing it - it would be Sparky but with some hints of another crossovery/femslashy ship. It might get written eventually....
                    Sounds interesting. You should really try it, Drew.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

mandogater, glad to hear you've got full-time back at your job, but sorry to hear about your boss.
                    Thanks, SK. The whole mess had me so stessed out this morning, I almost threw up when I smelled my breakfast.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    But Ichabod's "dead" wife is still "alive"... you know what I mean... right...
                    I REALLY want to know what they have planned to do about that.

But yeah, I'm on the fence about Ichabod/Abbie due to Katrina's "presence" as well. Tom Mison and Nicole Behaire have definitely got some great chemistry, though. And hey, Sleepy Hollow just got a green light for Season Two! So we'll see how it goes.
                    *Does happy dance*
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

ok SK and mandogater, you guys asked for it..I'll finally get around to writing that crossover but be prepared for some OOC-ness and some
                        Spoiler:
                        abby/elizabeth hooking up-ness because that's just where my warped little brain wants the fic to go.

my muse is troubled... lol
                        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                        sigpic

Comment

Sometimes posts on other threads just make me smile. Also scroll up a bit for a few more interesting posts on this same subject. I love it when non-shippers see the obvious Sparky.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                            ok SK and mandogater, you guys asked for it..I'll finally get around to writing that crossover but be prepared for some OOC-ness and some
                            Spoiler:
                            abby/elizabeth hooking up-ness because that's just where my warped little brain wants the fic to go.

my muse is troubled... lol
                            Spoiler:
                            Darn. I was hoping it would be Sparky so it could take the place of the SGA/NCIS crossover idea I had that my fickle muse later abandoned.

Sometimes posts on other threads just make me smile. Also scroll up a bit for a few more interesting posts on this same subject. I love it when non-shippers see the obvious Sparky.
                            There are more of us than people realize.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Haha! That's awesome!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Spoiler:
                              Darn. I was hoping it would be Sparky so it could take the place of the SGA/NCIS crossover idea I had that my fickle muse later abandoned.

There are more of us than people realize.
                              We're eevveerryywwhheerree.

Comment

Yeah, I've been loving that one. And I like how everyone's being respectful even with different opinions. How times have changed.

Comment

Working...
                                X