Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A "little" snafu?

And here comes the flashback of exposition...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Don't be a smart ass John. It's unbecoming. You never would have said that to Elizabeth.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

No, Mr. Woolsey, you really don’t need to tell that to Amelia.
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Well, so much for breakfast, eh Woolsey?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Well at least Wet!Shep makes up for some of the nonsense.
            sigpic

Comment

I like this scene of them in the top of the Stargate.
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

If Ronon's wig gets wet, they are in serious trouble.
                sigpic

Comment

And John stands up, Show off.
                  sigpic

Comment

I am guessing John would never talk to Elizabeth the way he was talking to Mr. Woolsey here.
                    sigpic

Comment

That is a great shot of the submerged Gate and the glacier of doom.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        If Ronon's wig gets wet, they are in serious trouble.
                        Gee, and here I was thinking they could use it as a flotation device.

Comment

Was that a smile, John?!
                          sigpic

Comment

Everybody's acting in this one was just superb. I think they must have inspired each other.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Everybody's acting in this one was just superb. I think they must have inspired each other.
                              It really is a fantastic story, they must've wanted to give it their all.

Comment

Tender moment with Ronon. He is so full of emotion. I'm getting ideas for my SGA-R fic about him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X