Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    It's amazing what can happen when you find the right textures

That is js breath taking, Madness reigns. Since can't green you again yet, HUGE MENTAL GREEN.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      That is js breath taking, Madness reigns. Since can't green you again yet, HUGE MENTAL GREEN.
      Ditto!

Comment

You're welcome.

I wasn't kidding when I said they were awesome. Keep in mind this is from someone who's photographs have been in the local newspaper before.
        Will do! My photos haven't been anywhere besides my personal blogs, but who knows what can happen i the future Thanks for your kond words!

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...3.jpg~original
        This is so perfect! In every possible way. *_*

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        Those are beautiful pictures and I’m glad to hear that you’re having a great vacation.
        Thank you so much!!
        I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Just gorgeous!
          Those are both really beautiful.
          Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          Ditto!
          Originally posted by Varda View Post

This is so perfect! In every possible way. *_*

Aww. Thank you Guys. But seriously that is only the product of 2 textures and a couple of trusty promo shots, complete fluke on my part!! Pretty much all of my best work are accidents of blending!
          sigpic
          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Wow... *speechless* Just beautiful.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday and best wishes to Southern Red and her family, as SR Jr. is getting married today!

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                  http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/normal_atl_320_0144.jpg
                  *cries* First Strike. The beginning of the end.

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                  http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/normal_atl_216_1133.jpg
                  The Long Goodbye. Ahhh, memories. And yes, the paperwork was a nightmare. Especially on that kiss.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The Long Goodbye. Ahhh, memories. And yes, the paperwork was a nightmare. Especially on that kiss.
                    Has anyone ever done a fic where we get to see just how much paperwork there's going to be?
                    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday and best wishes to Southern Red and her family, as SR Jr. is getting married today!
                      Isn't it perfect that it's Family Day? I hope they're having a wonderful time and excellent weather.

Comment

I totally forgot this is Creation Con weekend. I see from twitter that Torri's had her panel and now Joe and David are up together. It would have been awesome to have the 3 of them together, but the Creation people clearly don't like Sparky. Which is why I didn't even consider going again. They're not even having Torri and Joe sitting on the same side of the stage for autographs. Really, people? No, it's the same old thing of David and Joe together. Whatever, Creation. Last year they even broke down the group photos by gender. Yeah, they're clearly a bunch of slashers. And that's fine, but don't assume that everyone is a slasher too. /end rant

But I did have a good time last year with Irish Eyes and pkprd869, though.

(Although I wish we could have all gone to the one in France... speaking of which, I still have to watch my DVDs of that!)

Comment

Hello everyone! I can't stay long but I just wanted to say that since I'm moving to London tomorrow I don't know when I can log in again (hopefully it won't be that long) but if it takes a while I hope that everyone will have a great final few weeks of the summer and a good start on the fall.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          I totally forgot this is Creation Con weekend. I see from twitter that Torri's had her panel and now Joe and David are up together. It would have been awesome to have the 3 of them together, but the Creation people clearly don't like Sparky. Which is why I didn't even consider going again. They're not even having Torri and Joe sitting on the same side of the stage for autographs. Really, people? No, it's the same old thing of David and Joe together. Whatever, Creation. Last year they even broke down the group photos by gender. Yeah, they're clearly a bunch of slashers. And that's fine, but don't assume that everyone is a slasher too. /end rant

But I did have a good time last year with Irish Eyes and pkprd869, though.

(Although I wish we could have all gone to the one in France... speaking of which, I still have to watch my DVDs of that!)
                          I didn't remember that either, but it doesn't seem as if we risk missing something new. Hopefully there will be some videos and pics around sometimes though.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone! I can't stay long but I just wanted to say that since I'm moving to London tomorrow I don't know when I can log in again (hopefully it won't be that long) but if it takes a while I hope that everyone will have a great final few weeks of the summer and a good start on the fall.
                            Good luck with the move!! I hope you're able to log on to say hi once in awhile.

London.... *sigh* I'm going there next year, baby!

Comment

have any of you guys "listened" to the stargate atlantis "a necessary evil" audiobook?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                                have any of you guys "listened" to the stargate atlantis "a necessary evil" audiobook?
                                Yes. I thought it was pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                                X