Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torri
    Me too!! I can't wait!!! I think I watch this ep this evenig!!!!

And your french isn't bad miss

to Lumiere: Bienvenue Magalie!!!!
    Me too; I think I watch this zod this evening !!! Hallalaaaaaaa
    The day will be very long lol

Comment

I was under the impression that "Epiphany" would show us some of John's backstory -
      Spoiler:
      apparently it doesn't, and that has a few fans upset. Girlfriend of the week doesn't seem to have gone over well either. *shrug*

On to next week.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        On to next week.
        Bring on Critical Mass! As if some of us don't already know EVERYTHING that happens in it thanks to a certain website.

Btw, I made some screencaps of the Shep/Weir bits (if you can call them that) so if anyone's interested...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/goo...03.html#cutid1

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
          Bring on Critical Mass! As if some of us don't already know EVERYTHING that happens in it thanks to a certain website.

Btw, I made some screencaps of the Shep/Weir bits (if you can call them that) so if anyone's interested...

Wow thank you...I mean we never saw her
          Spoiler:
          Really in or near a forrest...only in houses or in a Jumper, when she was off-world...
          I'm sooo smiling at work right at the moment

Only 4 more hours! *squeee*

Comment

hi everyboby!

that`s my first post ever and i´m sooo excited :-) *sitting here with my dictionary ;-)*
            the screencaps are interesting, but i`m totally curious about TLG, can`t wait....

and SORRY for my bad english

Comment

Originally posted by call-on-dr.weir
              hi everyboby!

that`s my first post ever and i´m sooo excited :-) *sitting here with my dictionary ;-)*
              the screencaps are interesting, but i`m totally curious about TLG, can`t wait....

Hiiii, welcome!

Want some mints?

More German-speaking people *freu*
              Jen wird sich auch freuen Wilkommen im Forum und keine Panik wegen dem Englisch. Ich bin auch nicht wirklich gut darin aber man wird sehr nett hier aufgenommen

Comment

hi everyboby!

Welcome! Willkommen?

Oh, everybody is totally curious about TLG, you can tell by the amount of white spoiler space in this thread recently. I'm trying to stay away from all the speculation, though, or my head will explode!

Comment

oh thank you for sreen caps !! it's fanfastic !!

call-on-dr.weir : Welcome !!!!
                  Your english it's no bad

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere
                    oh thank you for sreen caps !! it's fanfastic !!

call-on-dr.weir : Welcome !!!!
                    Your english it's no bad
                    Thx. I´m trying that you understand me...

@Dorka:
                    Ich wusste nicht, ob ich was posten soll, oder nicht *hin und her gerissen war*, aber wozu gibts denn ein Wörterbuch
                    und nett aufgenommen wird man, das hab ich schon gelesen

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva

Thanks for sharing. . good to see Liz outside for a change!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Hellooooooo

Okay, I finally decided to delurk

The Screencaps from Epiphany are great. Lizzie is just so cute
                        Can't wait to see it

Oh and btw. heyyy Ankareeda! Remember me?

Comment

hi everyboby!

Welcome! Have fun here!

Mal wieder schön, etwas Deutsch zu schreiben und mit dem Englisch keine Panik, man versteht dich schon und dein Englisch scheint ja nicht so schlecht zu sein, dass du nur ein paar Brocken kannst, also wirst du keine Probleme haben. Viel Spaß! Und nehme dich vor den 'mints' in Acht...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                            Visiting this thread is like visiting the UN.

Just saw 'Epiphany'. Overall, a good episode. Very little interaction between Shep and Weir, though. What's next on the docket, 'Critical Mass'? Should be good for that particular focus.
                            I'm afraid I wasn't impressed with this one. I was just expecting something different.
                            Spoiler:
                            I don't think we know anything else about John that we didn't know at the beginning. The rumored Afghanistan flashbacks would have made the whole thing a lot more worth the effort.

Didn't hate the girl this time, though I thought John had a better rapport with the little girl playing Hedda than with the actress playing Teer. She was far more entertaining. But my favorite part was when Rodney was trying to tell Elizabeth that clearly she needed to stay behind and she told him that was out of the question. Who said Elizabeth won't go to great lengths for John when she can. I also liked that the characters didn't make a big deal over her leaving Atlantis, but treated it very matter-of-factly.

And wow, we got more of an ending than I was anticipating. John's sense of abandonment was such in the episode that it really needed it, especially after he snapped at Elizabeth. Poor guy. But her little line about his beard was cute, and I swear he kept glancing over at her like he was trying to make sure she was actually there.

Wasn't a terrible episode, just felt like a waste of an opportunity, especially when it didn't address a lot of the things that we were told it was conceived to address. Oh well. Critical Mass next week.

Which reminds me... Epiphany
                            Spoiler:
                            Beckett had a date with Cadman the next night! How adorable!
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Evenstar
                              Hellooooooo

Okay, I finally decided to delurk

The Screencaps from Epiphany are great. Lizzie is just so cute
                              Can't wait to see it

Oh and btw. heyyy Ankareeda! Remember me?
                              Hi and welcome! Sure, I remember you, the Wall-Between-Forum.... It's good to have you here, you will have a nice time.

So und da wie ja auch Deutsch können , auch ein paar Zeilen für dich in Deutsch, ich muss auch mal wieder ins Wall-Between-Forum... *sigh*
                              sigpic

Comment

Seems like we'll be more german-speaking people over here than english soonly

A great welcome to Evenstar too!!!

Sure you don't want to have MINTS???? They are really....welll.....tasty

Awww, only 34 more minutes working and then....EPIPHANY

Comment

Working...
                                X