Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are you doing? Oh Rodney? *headdesk*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That explosion was just badly done.
      sigpic

Comment

I hoped that Rodney would be the one to deliver Teyla's baby and my prayers were answered. OMG, *dies*
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hey Rodney! Guess you're gonna get to play midwife! AHAHAHAHAH!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That is some really bad CG on the explosion.

Comment

Fire in the hole! Where is Boyd Crowder? Forgive me the Justified reference.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh Rodney, and you aren't even good at baseball.
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Hey Rodney! Guess you're gonna get to play midwife! AHAHAHAHAH!
                  Am I allowed to touch you there? OMG, Rodney she doesn't care at this point.
                  sigpic

Comment

And now Rodney have to deliver the baby.

And says that he was never good at baseball so he had to catch him from underneath.
                    sigpic

Comment

Buck up, Rodney!

Comment

And you didn't drop the baby, Rodney, i am proud of you!
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Awww, baby!

Comment

Oh, someone stole the jumper, now what are they going to do?
                            sigpic

Comment

Easiest birth in the known universe. And apparently Athosians have no...nevermind...TMI.
                              sigpic

Comment

You're gonna want to leave that coat behind, Rodney. Ewww.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X