No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, NOW you're all for a rescue mission, Carter! What about Elizabeth? Grr.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sam is good here, reminds me of Elizabeth. And then that pisses me off.

Good makeup job making John look sweaty and sickly. And then he just steam rolls right over Sam.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Seriously, John? You do not look good. Even McKay can see it.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Cutting it kinda close, aren't we John?

Comment

What time is it, kids? It's sneak around the Hive time!

Comment

I love how Ronon is all caring towards Teyla.
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

John valiantly tries for a little banter with McKay, but it lands with a thud.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh uh, the baby is coming, and John is also getting worse by the minute.
                  sigpic

Comment

And of course Teyla's in labor now. How convenient.

Comment

Oh Rodney you are so... I don't even have a word to express it.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                        I love how Ronon is all caring towards Teyla.
                        And yet she calls out for John every damn time. And Gero wondered why we were confused. At least we were spared the visual of John carrying Teyla.
                        sigpic

Comment

Aw crap, the hyperdrive's back!

Comment

Kidney stone, Rodney! Really!
                            sigpic

Comment

McKay isn't very helpful, but then again, maybe he provides a good distraction.

Though it goes well I'm not sure if McKay is the one I would love to have around if I were to have a baby.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                                Oh Rodney you are so... I don't even have a word to express it.
                                Rodney, just Rodney.

The pain is very great. Yes, yes it is.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X