No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Lorne's back on Atlantis and now he have to tell them what happened. Poor guy. He's such a good guy.
    sigpic

Comment

And now we find that it was Michael who took them...I don't see how that's such a big surprise, I mean he's really the only likely candidate if you put two and two togther.
      sigpic

Comment

So, Michael's behind the Hoffan Plague, and now Atlantis gets the bad news about Teyla.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Awww, how unfortunate. We didn't get to see John's reaction to hearing about how Lorne lost Teyla.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            Michael needing to steal Teyla to get her baby makes no sense.
            Especially since later on they dropped the whole idea.
            sigpic

Comment

Love Todd but it sucks that he couldn't also be Halling.
              sigpic

Comment

LOL at John and Todd's banter! OMG, I love those two.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Especially since later on they dropped the whole idea.
                  Just another case of wasted potential by TPTW.

Comment

Look at Rodney stuffing his mouth full. Love the look John and Ronon gives him.
                    sigpic

Comment

I love how Connor Trinneer played Michael as having a bit of an obsessive love for Teyla. Kinda makes me wish they'd let Michael turn Teyla into a hybrid too. That would've been an evil twist!

Comment

Knowing that Connor thought Michael was in love with Teyla helps me understand this scene.
                        sigpic

Comment

Rodney can eat at anytime,
                          sigpic
                          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Poor Michael just wants Teyla to love him.

Comment

Oh, family reunion, and look how she talks to him, it is really love between them.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                Look at Rodney stuffing his mouth full. Love the look John and Ronon gives him.
                                I know, right? Too funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X