Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 3 minutes!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Is it part 2 that has Joe's kids?

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          Is it part 2 that has Joe's kids?
          Yep.

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Previously on Stargate Atlantis... Recap of playtime with Todd!

Comment

Ooooh, we're burning Kanaan's body! Something doesn't feel right...

Comment

And here we go with the scene that had shippers all atwitter because an evil producer put a pic up on his blog and they thought it was real. ROTFLMAO!
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Wow, Sam knew Kanaan that well?! I am surprised.
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Kaanan's funeral, and everyone is really monitoned with should tell Teyla that something is up, unless she really find them to be that cold in real life, who knows?
                      sigpic

Comment

Way too much leather.

Comment

Something doesn't seem right about this. Oh, whew, just a dream.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh, what happened, he woke up, something terrible, ugh, being burned alive, what a nightmare.
                            sigpic

Comment

Eeek! Scary dreams!

And...opening credits!

Comment

Oh, it was only a dream.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X