No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To negotiate with other people, that's not why you joined the air force, John. You are right. I am guessing he wouldn't have answered that to Elizabeth, would he?
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Yeah Jen, you need to work on your cardio.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Why does Colonel Carter demands for Rodney and Dr. Keller to go with her to the planet? I mean what possible can a doctor and a scientist do in a negotiation process, especially when they already had been there and were not able to negotiate an agreement. And where is Ronon?
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Another attempt by TPTB to make us think that Carter is the bestest leader eveeer.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
            To negotiate with other people, that's not why you joined the air force, John. You are right. I am guessing he wouldn't have answered that to Elizabeth, would he?
            Maybe not. Of course, Elizabeth would've been a better choice to go... hello, TPTW, you had a trained diplomat on your team and you got rid of her?!?
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              Aww, the only scene with John in it, and even if that lolipop of his is very distracting it's not enough to save the whole episode.
              Agree, it definitely demanded more John in this episode!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Oh look, the team fell into a sink hole. Which pretty much sums up where this episode is going...

Comment

The opening credits were more exciting than the rest of the episode. Except for the John/Lollipop scenes, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    The Genii, eh? Somebody was up to no good... 20 years ago. Gee, I wonder if it was stuff they needed for their nuclear program...
                    Maybe it is where their started their first tests or something.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                      With Elizabeth he would have insisted to go along to make sure that she could do her job safely, and I bet that he never minded watching her work either so it would have been a win/win for him.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Yeah Jen, you need to work on your cardio.
                        And on everything else too!
                        sigpic

Comment

For once, Keller's caution is wise rather than just being a scaredy cat...

Comment

And now suddenly they try to get back to the McKay/Carter stuff from SG-1, that's another thing that seem to come and go as TPTB wants and when it's useful for them.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                              Another attempt by TPTB to make us think that Carter is the bestest leader eveeer.
                              This episode once again proves that she is not! Not when she talks badly about Zelenka, what kind of a leader is that, who speaks badly of one of her expedition members?!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, tremor!

Comment

Working...
                                X