No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah John, re-entry is a *****, but this guy doesn't have a ship.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

The whole other world is interesting, and it looks like a beautiful place.
      sigpic

Comment

And have you noticed that Ava is wearing a red shawl and a grey skirt/dress?!
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
          Everyone is feeling sorry for Replicator Ava, John seems to be the only one thinking with too much logic, i wonder what is really going on in his head.
          I think he's remembering how Elizabeth was part replicator and feels sorry for Ava.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
            And have you noticed that Ava is wearing a red shawl and a grey skirt/dress?!
            Now that you mention it...hmm.
            sigpic
            Sig by (x)

Comment

And now it's the final scene where we see John go back and see his brother. I really think that John needs that, to have someone come back into his life after all the losses he has suffered.
              sigpic

Comment

And John goes to see Dave, who seems quite glad to see him. And that's it for another postathon. Next week, Trio. Thankfully, I can't be here.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  I think he's remembering how Elizabeth was part replicator and feels sorry for Ava.
                  I guess he is, yes. I mean, i am sure that as soon as he discovered Ava was a Replicator, he immediately thought of Elizabeth.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
                    Now that you mention it...hmm.
                    It was also the first time i noticed it. Could it have something to do with what John is thinking? After all how is the virtual world created?
                    sigpic

Comment

And John goes to see Dave, who seems quite glad to see him. And that's it for another postathon. Next week, Trio. Thankfully, I can't be here.
                      Ugh, Trio, it's probably the worse episode out of all of them.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                        Trio and Brain Storm, gosh, those are definitely the worse of the worse!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          I have a great dislike for this episode because of the Zelenka bashing. Amongst other things...
                          sigpic
                          Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
                            I have a great dislike for this episode because of the Zelenka bashing. Amongst other things...
                            Yeah, you are right. Amongst other things. And Zelenka really didn't deserve to be treated/ talked about that way.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                              Dang, his family's loaded!
                              From the looks of it, I'd have to agree.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by (x)

Comment

Is it just me or is the sight of John with a shotgun just the hottest thing ever?

One word ... yes!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X