Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like RepliKeller. Can we keep her?
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Here's the vision from the Seer. Now we know how the tower was destroyed.
      Felt like another easy way out.
      sigpic

Comment

That visual effect looked horrible.

Comment

The fall of Atlantis... just like the seer foretold. Except it wasn't the real Atlantis after all. I remember what a mind frak that was when we first realized it.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I agree, she is way better than the real one.
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And now for one of the Sparkiest scenes in all history.
              sigpic

Comment

Every version of John cares about every version of Elizabeth.

Love this scene (it's my avi)
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, she was pretty cool.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*flails* It's the back of the jumper chat scene! SQUEE!

Comment

It is so funny the way Replicator Rodney behaves, just like the real one, LOL, snoring and all, LOL!!!! ;P Oh Ronon, you are so funny (after kicking Rodney's chair while Rodney is snoring, LOL!
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Look, even Replicator John likes to go to talk to Replicator Elizabeth, they could not be more similar to their real ones!!! ;P
                        sigpic

Comment

And now we're back in real time Atlantis and they are not expecting anyone but will be in it for the surprise of their lives.
                          sigpic

Comment

Aww, OMG, this scene, and John, wow, Joe did such a fantasic job showing John's broken heart, makes me tear up.
                            sigpic

Comment

And now we're back to the real Atlantis...

Comment

Now we get to see the real John's reaction to Elizabeth. The way he says her name is just heartbreaking.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X