Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody hit PLAY!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

In Atlantis... and hey, everyone's wearing the old uniforms. Gee, I wonder what could be up with that??
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And it's daytime on Atlantis and we still don't know if anything is wrong.
        sigpic

Comment

Okay, here we go. Seems like things are normal. How long can that last? Great, now the gate's not working.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh, Rodney broke the gate, LOL! And back here i should have suspected that something was not right, i mean Rodney is wearing the old uniform.
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              In Atlantis... and hey, everyone's wearing the old uniforms. Gee, I wonder what could be up with that??
              Yeah, and I missed that on some.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                I didn't even notice that. I'm so easy.
                sigpic

Comment

And have you noticed that John here doesn't look so sad, i should have seen by his behaviour that something wasn't right, that he wasn't the real John.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

So Atlantis has a reading library....

Comment

And now something have crashed into the city.
                      sigpic

Comment

Lorne is awfully curious and questioning. Never saw this before. Shep is suspicious and gets commandish.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                          And have you noticed that John here doesn't look so sad, i should have seen by his behaviour that something wasn't right, that he wasn't the real John.
                          Well, they are all versions of who they are in Elizabeth's mind right now so that's why they act the way that they bwere in the past, when Elizabeth was with them.
                          sigpic

Comment

And Zelenka is trying to manipulate Rodney into stopping. Again, I should have seen that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmm, first Lorne, now Zelenka are all hot to trot to get back to fixing the gate... Trying to deflect attention, eh?

Comment

The old costumes were so much better.

Comment

Working...
                                X