Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    *high-fives Brie* Great minds see alike!
    Haha, yes, and thank you John for keeping it there to remind us and himself that she might be gone but she’s never forgotten with those how cared about her.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Good postathon. Just enough John parts to keep me sort of interested.
      Originally posted by Brie View Post
      Haha, yes, and thank you John for keeping it there to remind us and himself that she might be gone but she’s never forgotten with those how cared about her.
      And just imagine what it'll be like next week! I can't wait!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Ugh, season 4 sucks.
        But hurray for season 6!!!!!
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And thus ends another snarktastic post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us for the fun today, and be sure to come back next week for more insanity and the return of our ONE TRUE LEADER on This Mortal Coil! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!
          I look forward to it!!!
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I read ch. 1 of "Primum Movens" and I absolutely love it! It's inspiring me to go work on some S7 fanfic based on SGA Rising.

Better get to bed. Between the series finale (UK) - season finale (US) of "Doctor Who" last night and not getting to sleep until 2:30am, I need it.

Good night, and happy Sparky dreams!

Comment

Could somebody link me to the first chapter?
                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                  Could somebody link me to the first chapter?
                  I think it's posted a few pages back, before the post-a-thon. Try page 6917 or around there.

Or just click the link for SGA Rising that's in the sigs of most people here.

Comment

I wasn't trying to avoid you, Elizabeth. I swear.

Then why did you duck around me when you came through the gate?

I needed to get to the infirmary.

What, were you dying or something?

Felt like it. I kinda relieved myself on the Pegasus version of poison ivy.

And with that, I am done. *zzz*

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

Reminds me of an NCIS episode where McGee did the same thing...
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

By 'relieved', are you meaning #1, #2, or *gulp* #3? Because if this were on the air, this is the type of question fans would ask
                        sigpic

Comment

I read ch. 1 of "Primum Movens" and I absolutely love it! It's inspiring me to go work on some S7 fanfic based on SGA Rising.

Better get to bed. Between the series finale (UK) - season finale (US) of "Doctor Who" last night and not getting to sleep until 2:30am, I need it.

Good night, and happy Sparky dreams!
                          Thanks, it only gets more exciting from here.

Series finale? Does that mean the same thing it means over here? I hope not.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                          By 'relieved', are you meaning #1, #2, or *gulp* #3? Because if this were on the air, this is the type of question fans would ask
                          I think I know what #3 is, but I refuse to consider it. As far as I know, it's #1. Though I'm not sure how that would come in contact with the poison ivy...well maybe in John's case.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Reminds me of an NCIS episode where McGee did the same thing...
                            Great minds.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Thanks, it only gets more exciting from here.

Series finale? Does that mean the same thing it means over here? I hope not.
                            A British series is the same as an American season. You can imagine how many people got freaked out when people from the UK wrote "series finale". Moffat probably got a few death threats.

I think I know what #3 is, but I refuse to consider it. As far as I know, it's #1. Though I'm not sure how that would come in contact with the poison ivy...well maybe in John's case.
                            I like to leave things to the reader's imaginations. So it could be #1 or #2. And I wonder if they carry toilet paper in their packs.

gateraid? I'm not even going there.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Great minds.
                              *high-fives*

And I wonder if they carry toilet paper in their packs.
                              John carries a mini roll of duct tape in his tac vest... why not?

Comment

Oh!!! I really want to read that!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X