No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And there it goes and backfire, people should know by now that dealing with the nanites will only end badly until they figure out the right code.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Yeah, TPTW couldn't get over SG-1 so they had to bring over all these SG-1 actors.

THIS IS ATLANTIS, NOT SG-1
      Couldn't agree more!!!
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And now the kid's dead. *sighs*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Just when you think things are better, boom. Tragedy. I actually feel a bit sorry for this guy.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Uh oh, she's a Zombie. Quick, shoot her in the head.
            sigpic

Comment

And there's John and Ronon daving the day.
              sigpic

Comment

Time to get Jeannie some help!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I don't blame you Jeannie. I wouldn't want to be shut down for repairs either.

And yes, John, it was a daring rescue. And hawt.
                  sigpic

Comment

And now they're back on SGC and Rodney knows that he needs help.

Haha, this part with Todd and helping with the nanites makes me think of a small part of SGA-R.
                    sigpic

Comment

And here comes Todd!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        I don't blame you Jeannie. I wouldn't want to be shut down for repairs either.

And yes, John, it was a daring rescue. And hawt.
                        Imagine how it would have been if he had been allowed to go after Elizabeth.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          And now they're back on SGC and Rodney knows that he needs help.

Haha, this part with Todd and helping with the nanites makes me think of a small part of SGA-R.
                          Heeheehee! Yes, it does.

Comment

Omg, teh hair from the back is even more interesting than the front. It looks like he's been sleeping on it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                              Imagine how it would have been if he had been allowed to go after Elizabeth.
                              Very, very, VERY HAWT.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Omg, teh hair from the back is even more interesting than the front. It looks like he's been sleeping on it.
                                Mmmm... bed head.

Comment

Working...
                                X