Originally posted by astronomicalchick
    Anyway, you do have a sense of humour, it's like mine... evil
    Mints anyone? Gatelover?
    ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Hera
      I love this fic!
      Its so cute!
      Thanks! It was very fun to write! Brought back memories of playing with my cheating friends and relatives.
      ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
        Mints anyone? Gatelover?
        thats just WRONG!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
          Couldn't we torture them tho? Just a little itty bit? We've got bunnies, mints and training hard, penguins. There were rumours of flamingoes.
          And we have!.............. what do we have again? *runs away*

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
            thats just WRONG!
            And yet... so right

Comment

gatelover ur sure spending a lot of time in this thread

Sure you don't want a mint???

Comment

Anyone else noticed how close they're always standing to eachother!?!?

How can u NOT see something there!?!?

Comment

Hi guys. I'm not really a SHIPPER but I do like the Shep/Weir dynamic and wouldn't be against then becoming a couple..some day. So I wrote a Shep/Weir fic called KISS IT BETTER. If you're interested email me, cause Fanfic.net HATES ME! LOL

Comment

Here's another a little too close picture. From 'Rising' granted she was a bit annoyed at him then...but look at the space between them, you couldn't even wedge a piece of paper between them.

~Athena

Comment

Ok, i'm currently reading the most BRILLIANT Shep/Weir fic EVER!!!!!!!! It's by Angel of Fire Sg-1 and some of her cohorts, started while... *ahem* intoxicated... but it's SOOO funny. I've been inspired to write Atlantis fics myself! Shep/Weir ones!!

I'm thinking of starting up the Shep/Weir Wild hot monkey sex on the briefing room table for when Sam/Jack have already done it...
                      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                        Ok, i'm currently reading the most BRILLIANT Shep/Weir fic EVER!!!!!!!! It's by Angel of Fire Sg-1 and some of her cohorts, started while... *ahem* intoxicated... but it's SOOO funny. I've been inspired to write Atlantis fics myself! Shep/Weir ones!!

I'm thinking of starting up the Shep/Weir Wild hot monkey sex on the briefing room table for when Sam/Jack have already done it...
                        *snickers*
                        Ssssssh that fic isn't released to the public yet!!!

It's based on actual events...which is a bit...scary...LOL but we made it a bit more wild!!

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                          *snickers*
                          Ssssssh that fic isn't released to the public yet!!!

It's based on actual events...which is a bit...scary...LOL but we made it a bit more wild!!

*cough* I never mentioned any titles or anything... *halo descends upon head* and Yes, i know it's based on real events... oh, WAIT A SEC... was EVERYTHING based on real life!?!? *runs off to inquire as to...something*

And yes, I can imagine. you know, i doubt you guys were in the Pegasus Galaxy and such

Do you realize you just posted the first post in page number 69!??!

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                            Here's another a little too close picture. From 'Rising' granted she was a bit annoyed at him then...but look at the space between them, you couldn't even wedge a piece of paper between them.

Extremely close there!!

Ah but now when I watch Rising I see sooo much more ship between them than I originally did!! I mean she WANTED him on the mission, made the argument to Jack and everything...

Hehe just thought I'd point that out - if it wasn't for Weir, Sheppard would probably never have made it to Atlantis!!

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                              *cough* I never mentioned any titles or anything... *halo descends upon head* and Yes, i know it's based on real events... oh, WAIT A SEC... was EVERYTHING based on real life!?!? *runs off to inquire as to...something*

And yes, I can imagine. you know, i doubt you guys were in the Pegasus Galaxy and such

Do you realize you just posted the first post in page number 69!??!
                              LOL!! Yes you would notice that!!!

Nope not EVERYTHING is based on real life...lol

What do u mean we weren't in the Pegasus Galaxy!? *face palm* Of COURSE we were!!

Shep & Weir were right there with us...I swear...

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                                LOL!! Yes you would notice that!!!

Nope not EVERYTHING is based on real life...lol

What do u mean we weren't in the Pegasus Galaxy!? *face palm* Of COURSE we were!!

Shep & Weir were right there with us...I swear...

*Pats head* yes dear, of couuuurse you were!!! and of couuuurse they were I would be ok if you were in Pegasus, but no offence, I think Shep and Weir would much rather spend their time doing...other...things *cough*

Which brings me to this, WADDYA MEAN not everything is based on real life!?!? You mean the Stargates not real!?!? Evil snake's dont take over people in the persona's of Egyptian Gods!?!?! *Falls off chair as the very foundations of her being are shook*

And yes... I WOULD notice that... is there something wrong with that!?!?!? *defensive pout*

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Working...
                                X