No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, in this moment I LOVED Carter. Inviting Woolsey to go see Todd with her. LOL!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Todd' sense of humour, LOL
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And now Woolsey will have his first face-to-face meeting with a wraith.

And I'm still waiting for the time when Carter act differently from what Elizabeth would in the same situation because I still haven't seen anything that would indicate that she is this awesome leader that everyone seem to make her out to be, and by that I mean seeing it, not hearing about it because that we get plenty of.
        sigpic

Comment

Ahhhh, Todd. Just a little Wraith humor, my ass.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The Wraith are here! The Wraith are here!

Comment

Oh lookie, another Hive is coming.

Comment

John on the blacony, but Carter should get away from it.

John doesn't look as casual and as comfortable as he did when he walked out to see Liz though.
                sigpic

Comment

Ugh, Carter get the frak off the balcony!

Comment

Is Carter admitting she can't make a decision as a leader?
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

John looked for a moment like he dreaded walking out there and he looked to the side and paused for a second. Wonder what that was about? I think I can guess.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                        John on the blacony, but Carter should get away from it.

John doesn't look as casual and as comfortable as he did when he walked out to see Liz though.
                        And did you notice the distance between John and Carter?
                        sigpic

Comment

Everyone on that base choose to be there when Elizabeth was in chraged and they knew that their leader would always have their back. Now they trust John and those still in charge, but I would have liked to have seen some more doubt when it came to Carter because that would have been more realistic but then again, it's Carter so they couldn't have that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                            Is Carter admitting she can't make a decision as a leader?
                            And John has to almost do it for her. When did he ever have to do that with Elizabeth?
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              And John has to almost do it for her. When did he ever have to do that with Elizabeth?
                              Indeed. Elizabeth had doubts sometimes, but she still made the call and went in full throttle.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Yeah, with her he knew that he could always give his oppinion and she would listen but he didn't have to baby her into making a decision.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X