Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Remember when it was difficult to destroy a Wraith ship? Remember when it took a nuke flown straight into it?
    Yeah, those were the good old days.
    sigpic

Comment

There we go with the Southern accent. "gawn for good" You go girl.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And look at Larrin's fake tears,oh buu huu.

Like talking about how hard it is to lose people is something that you need to tell John Sheppard of all people.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          There we go with the Southern accent. "gawn for good" You go girl.
          Yes, thank you.

Comment

I hope I never hear him say to me. "Just sit tight, it'll be over soon enough."
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Blew a hole in the door. Impressive. John using the forcefields. Even more impressive.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello, sweetie!
                I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Geeze, Larrin! Stab the Wraith in the hand to distract him, and you don't even go after the gun? Idiot.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And did the gun really need to be re-charged, why doesn't Ronon's gun ever have to do that, at least what we see, or maybe it's a copy of the real thing.
                    sigpic

Comment

Only John would know where the closets in an ancient ship would be, haha!
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Oh for pity's sake. A closet? *headdesk*

Comment

And i am so damn angry!!! (Pardon me the language), but why is that to look for John a whole fleet of Jumpers is sent and not a single jumper was sent to search for Elizabeth!!!! And how about that conversation that it didn't matter how many hive ships they would have to face because they would, never the less, do / face anything to get John back. I know that Elizabeth was the boss, but was she really that bad of a boss that no one was willing to go and rescue /search her?! *sigh* *feeling really sad*
                          sigpic
                          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                            Yeah, to bad he's stuck with the wrong woman in this one though.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                              And did the gun really need to be re-charged, why doesn't Ronon's gun ever have to do that, at least what we see, or maybe it's a copy of the real thing.
                              Ronon's gun does too. I seem to recall seeing him swap out the power packs at least once or twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                                I see where it's going... definitely!
                                despite the fact that now it's a wrong woman
                                I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Working...
                                X