Clear All

what's the episode for today?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      what's the episode for today?
      Today we're watching 'Travelers'
      sigpic

Comment

How much did John change after Elizabeth's apparent demise?
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

S-minus 1 hour to the Travelers post-a-thon!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          Gotta love the pot and how Elizabeth always kept it close by along with the few other personal belongings which I always found to be really sweet.

I always did wonder what happened to the pot after Elizabeth disappeared, I like to think that John took as a memory of her, that or they places it somewhere on Atlantis where they could all go to remember her.
          Indeed.

Originally posted by Luz View Post
          He kept it safe for her and gave it to her after she came back. And she did come back, don't try to tell me otherwise. *lalalalalala*
          Hah! I know, right! Totally with you on the LALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So I got hijacked by my mother for an IKEA trip, which had one bonus: I got to hang out with my sister for a little bit and relive childhood memories by playing Mario Kart 64.

Long story short is, I will not be making it to the post-a-thon. So snark a little extra for me, and have fun!

Comment

We have a delivery coming, so I might be late or have to duck out early. Time will tell.

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to Travelers!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                So I got hijacked by my mother for an IKEA trip, which had one bonus: I got to hang out with my sister for a little bit and relive childhood memories by playing Mario Kart 64.

Long story short is, I will not be making it to the post-a-thon. So snark a little extra for me, and have fun!
                Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                We have a delivery coming, so I might be late or have to duck out early. Time will tell.
                We'll miss you both! Have fun!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey there again!

I hope I can join your post-a-thon for some time Not sure that can make it to the end, damn the Monday coming - but still
                  I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                    How much did John change after Elizabeth's apparent demise?
                    John was never the same after Elizabeth’s “departure”. He changed completely, from day to night. He totally lost his spark, he became more obedient, he definitely changed. He lost his soul. He lost his soul mate.
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to Travelers!

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                        John was never the same after Elizabeth’s “departure”. He changed completely, from day to night. He totally lost his spark, he became more obedient, he definitely changed. He lost his soul. He lost his soul mate.
                        Some say he got crueler.
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                          Some say he got crueler.
                          The world was cruel to him. Some might say he was simply dishing out what got handed to him.

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 3 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

Working...
                                X