Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    So Windows Movie Maker and I finally came to an understanding: if you try to tell me that video clips are invalid, I just restart you. And now we're on speaking terms again, so I proudly present the product of my efforts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgBfs5uiqso
    Amazing video! *adds to favourites* Great song choice. You should really be proud of this one.
    Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
    My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

They're actually at a bunny spa, with alcoholic carrot drinks and massages and carrot cake. So when I say they're tied up, it's really more of a metaphor.

Also, it's in an Asgard time dilation bubble, so they'll come out when I say so.
      You're afraid of them, aren't you? Hence the paradise prison.

I'll work on the manip - I will make a plane for Sparky Airways. However, at the moment I'm working on a chainmail juggling ball. I'm so excited about it, although my right hand is hurting already from the force I have to use to open and close the iron rings. I foresee a blister in my not so distant future.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Brie & Simlead, thank you for the video praise! I am rather proud of it now.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          I have no idea what you're talking about. They're evil dictators. Help me.

I'll work on the manip - I will make a plane for Sparky Airways. However, at the moment I'm working on a chainmail juggling ball. I'm so excited about it, although my right hand is hurting already from the force I have to use to open and close the iron rings. I foresee a blister in my not so distant future.
          Ouch. How much is that going to weigh when it's completed?

Comment

They're actually at a bunny spa, with alcoholic carrot drinks and massages and carrot cake. So when I say they're tied up, it's really more of a metaphor.

Also, it's in an Asgard time dilation bubble, so they'll come out when I say so.
            Aha, so it's a well-planned bunny vacation. Wise move.

LMAO!

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ouch. How much is that going to weigh when it's completed?
              The juggling ball won't weigh much, but I reckon it'll come close to about 250 grams (0.55 pounds). However, the chainmail shirt I'm planning will be made out of aluminum rings, because the one I have now is made out of iron and weighs approx. 20 kilograms (44 pounds). Though, I must add when wearing it I don't really feel all that weight since it's nicely balanced over my shoulders. However, the gambeson underneath is hot.

I posted some pictures on Twitter today about my progress.

Comment

sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Thanks!!!

I'm watching a bizarre "Psych" episode, then heading to bed. Good night, everyone!
                  You're welcome.
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    Aww! That stinks.
                    Don't I know it.

Life starts looking up and I can't find anybody to share it with.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Update on the Airways manip... I was all ready to start working on it, when my father called to inform me that the oldest of our two cats had been put to sleep. Apparently he was suffering from liver cancer. So yeah, no creativity left after that...

Comment

Update on the Airways manip... I was all ready to start working on it, when my father called to inform me that the oldest of our two cats had been put to sleep. Apparently he was suffering from liver cancer. So yeah, no creativity left after that...
                        Oh no. So sorry to hear that. *hugs*

Comment

So sorry for your loss. When you've had them a long time, it's even harder to let go. ((hugs))
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Mambo was with us for a little over 13 years.

Spoiler:

Comment

Mambo was with us for a little over 13 years.

Awww, that's a cutie and a long time.

Breaking news here: Boston is on lockdown. One dead terrorist and one on the loose. Massive police manhunt in progress.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Breaking news here: Boston is on lockdown. One dead terrorist and one on the loose. Massive police manhunt in progress.
                                *shakes head* Times like this makes me wish the concepts of sci fi programming were a reality: just use the Daedalus to find the perpetrator, beam him into a holding cell with a Wraith, and we're good.

Comment

Working...
                                X