X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney!!! WHOO!!!

Comment

*munches some more popcorn*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        But I love the Sparky anvils. Now that's a smart thing for Sam to say.
        I think that's the only thing smart she says in all her time there.
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Here he comes to save the day. Rodney is on the way.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I'm telling you. Somebody should give this man a part as a serial killer.
            He'd rock that role!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now John's awake and all is fake well again.
              sigpic

Comment

Here we go, bad defib pad placement!

Comment

Oh. There are the wrongly placed CPR pads.

Still got to see Shep's stomach. *grins*

Comment

McKay, they're wearing different clothes! Can't you tell the difference?!?!

Comment

I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate this end scene, ugh, it makes me so angry (and I didn't think it was possible after seeing the rest of the episode).
                      sigpic

Comment

How come they end the episode seated all together on that balcony? And how come Sam also joins them, i mean, Elizabeth never joined them like that!
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

McShep moment. Now they should hug. Just kidding.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

YES!! EvilShep brings her up - points for him!

Joe does evil well - definitely should do a serial killer.

David Hewlett already played the part of a killer in Forever Knight, and of a child molester and killer in Without A Trace. He does evil well too.

Claire also does evil well.

Hot girls, Rodney?
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

And now they're joking about why there aren't more hot girls in dream world. *sighs*

Comment

Back then the ending scenes would be on a different balcony with a moment just to be shared by our beloved leaders of Atlantis!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X