Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    I did that as well and I do agree that John looked like he also did, it did look like a piece if him was missing and especially since we saw in the first seasons how John and Elizabeth always used to seek each other out (John mostly) to just talk or sometimes just stand in silence at the end of several episodes and you can tell that it wasn’t easy on him not to have that anymore.
    Makes you just want to hug him, right? That's something I wanted to emphasize in my fic, how one can't be right without the other. *sap alert*
    I mean, if you look at your sig and the part where he's hugging her? See the look on his face? I think he needs a good dose of...
    Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
    My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
      Makes you just want to hug him, right? That's something I wanted to emphasize in my fic, how one can't be right without the other. *sap alert*
      I mean, if you look at your sig and the part where he's hugging her? See the look on his face? I think he needs a good dose of...
      You really do and he really needs his Elizabeth to be whole *cries*

That hug is one of my favorite Sparky moments, it’s like they both needed that moment to make sure that the other one really is there and ok, it’s very sweet and makes me smile every time.
      sigpic

Comment

That hug is one of my favorite Sparky moments, it’s like they both needed that moment to make sure that the other one really is there and ok, it’s very sweet and makes me smile every time.
        *hugs and hands you a tissue* We'll just sit here and pretend replicators never existed and that these two have a nice home on Atlantis now with several adorable children.

And it is... They're just forgetting that there's anything stopping them because they both need that reassurance so much. And even though it's so angsty that you just want to cheer them up a million times over and give them a month-long holiday somewhere with a massive hotel suite and an exotic beach, it's so beautiful too.

Comment

Well I think thats why she hugged him. To make sure he's alive I love it how he wasnt sure at first if he should hug her back but then did it anyway <3 definitely one of the best sparky scenes ever

Comment

Originally posted by dver View Post
            Hello everyone.
            I am a hopeless romantic. I love them. I love the chemistry between them, the dynamics in the relationship, the tension, the strength of characters. And all this in despite fact that I am slash fan since the X Files. But from the X Files time I have developed so to speak, a flair, sixth sense for the tension in the Pairing. So, for me Sparky is a huuuuge treasure. Like a big dinner with all my favorite dishes – love, devotion, self denial, jealousy, sex chemistry. Everything I love. And, of course, deep stories from both sides, not that fake stuff like… you know… "she is a good girl and he is a good man with no past and no skeletons in their wardrobes"…
            It is a pity that I can not support all the fans and shippers with texts or clips, but I am heartily glad that I am now with you!
            This is my vision of characters in 3 and 4 seasons (yes, I HATE Season five, but absolutely LOVE Vegas episode, coz it explored John the way I absolutely loved and ultimately needed))))

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...mu-d61oddk.jpg
            Welcome dver. And what a lovely picture!

Originally posted by dver View Post
            John is clearly NOT HAPPY without Weir. And never will be...
            That’s so true, no matter in what universe.

Couldn’t agree more!!

*hugs and hands you a tissue* We'll just sit here and pretend replicators never existed and that these two have a nice home on Atlantis now with several adorable children.
            Isn’t that a wonderful thought!

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
            Well I think thats why she hugged him. To make sure he's alive I love it how he wasnt sure at first if he should hug her back but then did it anyway <3 definitely one of the best sparky scenes ever
            I believe he wasn’t sure if that was really happening or not, hence the hesitation.
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

*hugs back* thank you and I like that idea.

And it is... They're just forgetting that there's anything stopping them because they both need that reassurance so much. And even though it's so angsty that you just want to cheer them up a million times over and give them a month-long holiday somewhere with a massive hotel suite and an exotic beach, it's so beautiful too.
                Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                I believe he wasn’t sure if that was really happening or not, hence the hesitation.
                He was defiantly caught of guard but I love the look in his face when he realize that it’s actually happening and how gentle he is when he have her in his arms, it’s all very sweet and makes me wish we could have gotten more hugs from them.
                sigpic

Comment

*hugs back* thank you and I like that idea.

He was defiantly caught of guard but I love the look in his face when he realize that it’s actually happening and how gentle he is when he have her in his arms, it’s all very sweet and makes me wish we could have gotten more hugs from them.
                  I completely agree.
                  I remember watching the scene on YouTube, and you see that surprised look when she hugs him, then he relaxes into it and slowly hugs her back. Then there's that concerned-angsty-loving look in your sig... Oh, these two are just too adorable for words!

Comment

S-minus 1 hour to the Doppelganger post-a-thon!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

59 minutes until tonights post-a-thon. I hope that we'll have plenty of people joining us.
                      sigpic

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to the Doppelganger post-a-thon!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm here...

Using laptop to view the episode, and notebook to talk. However, I was thinking to use the notebook to watch since it has a smaller screen... I really, really hate that one scene you know.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hello everyone. I am here, ready for Doppelganger.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to Doppelganger!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              I'm here...

Using laptop to view the episode, and notebook to talk. However, I was thinking to use the notebook to watch since it has a smaller screen... I really, really hate that one scene you know.
                              I totally don't blame you for wanting the smaller screen. I was kinda wishing for that myself during Lifeline. *hugs you*

Comment

I'm here too. The snark shall be strong with this episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X