Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I am so looking forward to this vid. We are sadly in need of new ones.
    It's gonna be bad... in a very good way.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      ... Morning ... Brought my laptop to work and I am planning on spending every free minute working on a ... umm, out of the box video that I really wanna do. I can't go into details here, because it's slightly off topic but not really.

When it's done, I can direct you to it, it I'm probably not gonna post it. I'd get modded. *nods, then falls over laughing*
      Saw your tweet... evil you!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Ouch! Hope your foot is feeling better, gateraid!

... Morning ... Brought my laptop to work and I am planning on spending every free minute working on a ... umm, out of the box video that I really wanna do. I can't go into details here, because it's slightly off topic but not really.

When it's done, I can direct you to it, it I'm probably not gonna post it. I'd get modded. *nods, then falls over laughing*
        It's gonna be bad... in a very good way.
        Having also read your tweet... you bad, bad little girl. I can't wait to see this!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Saw your tweet... evil you!
          Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Having also read your tweet... you bad, bad little girl. I can't wait to see this!
          Meh heh heh.

*starts humming Train's "50 Ways to Say Goodbye"*

Comment

: Err... Jo-ohn...
            : Yeah...
            : ...didn't you explicitly tell me we would have this room to ourselves the next few hours?
            : I may have said that yes...
            : Then explain to me what they are doing here?

Spoiler:

HAHAHA!! Duet kiss! I love iiiiittttt!
            Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
            Puddlejumper, check. Well, I remembered where the multi-quote button is and figured out how to make my sig display, so I'm gonna guess and say we're flying.

I think I remember you from somewhere, but yeah, I'm terrible at remembering who's who. And I think that's right, but English is disturbing and convoluted sometimes, so don't quote me on that ;D

*high fives*
            http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4g8anU6ew1r6y7iw.gif
            David! *squee* my favorite time lord! (is perfect his last name being Tennant, when hes the 10th Dcotor. awesome )
            Originally posted by drewandian View Post
            Jumping in on the ship convo but not quoting 'cause well there's just way too much....I tend to ship the obvious ships more often than not. I am a Sam/Jack shipper (obviously) but could see from time to time how people could ship Sam/Daniel or heck, even Daniel/Jack (altho I reserve my slashing to f/f ships...i just don't usually see the m/m slash between two straight guys *shrug*). I shipped Daniel/Janet...and then Daniel/Vala.

Like I said though, I have my fair share of femslash ships (Sam/Janet, Sam/Vala, Elizabeth/Teyla, Elizabeth/Vala).

And I wrote an Elizabeth/John/Teyla threesome fic...it was fun to write, even though I don't see anything other than friendship between John and Teyla.
            Oh boy! *faints*
            Nice!
            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I may have something... hang on...

*zips out*

Later that same day...

*zips in*

Confession by yours truly
              Characters: Kate Heightmeyer, John Sheppard & Elizabeth Weir
              Pairing: John Sheppard/Elizabeth Weir
              Prompt: confession, Kate Heightmeyer & John Sheppard friendship
              Ouch! Poor Kate. I've read this one before though - I remember thinking at the time that with all the nervousness he was going to ask Kate to marry him

Thank you.

Definitely a win.
              Not as bad as it sounds. Someone left a lever on for the front end loader (the bit that lifts things off the ground) and when I disconnected something the whole thing came down on my foot. Considering the thing can lift about a tonne and a half, it was pretty surprising that I didn't break a bone. Even the bruise is gone. All I have is this story

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
              HAHAHA!! Duet kiss! I love iiiiittttt!

David! *squee* my favorite time lord! (is perfect his last name being Tennant, when hes the 10th Dcotor. awesome )

Oh boy! *faints*

Nice!
              Question: Who is Carson/Paul kissing in your sig?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                Hello Luz! Nice to meet you. I'm mathgirl24 over on LJ and I run the Advent calendar. So we may have talked already. Welcome back to GW!!
                Oh god, I just spent a good while trying to remember how to do the multi-quote thing and I'm giving up, for now, lol.

I don't have an lj any longer, I deleted over a year ago. Do you go by mathgirl24 on tumblr too? I think I've seen you around. Granted I only got back into SGA a couple days ago and I'm already afraid I'm boring my followers from my current fandom with posting so much S/W. But they're so beautifully tragic and I'd forgotten how much I loved them. It's like everything is coming back to me now.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                  Oh god, I just spent a good while trying to remember how to do the multi-quote thing and I'm giving up, for now, lol.
                  Multiquote --> just click the button next to Reply With Quote of every post you wish to quote in go. It looks a little like this "+

Comment

Multiquote --> just click the button next to Reply With Quote of every post you wish to quote in go. It looks a little like this "+
                    I can't believe I didn't see it, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                      Not as bad as it sounds. Someone left a lever on for the front end loader (the bit that lifts things off the ground) and when I disconnected something the whole thing came down on my foot. Considering the thing can lift about a tonne and a half, it was pretty surprising that I didn't break a bone. Even the bruise is gone. All I have is this story
                      Ouch! I'm glad you didn't break anything.

I don't have an lj any longer, I deleted over a year ago. Do you go by mathgirl24 on tumblr too? I think I've seen you around. Granted I only got back into SGA a couple days ago and I'm already afraid I'm boring my followers from my current fandom with posting so much S/W. But they're so beautifully tragic and I'd forgotten how much I loved them. It's like everything is coming back to me now.
                      Yes, I am mathgirl24 over there as well. Do you have an account there too?

Comment

I can't believe I didn't see it, thank you.
                        The Lemming is here to help... gets me treats from Kate.

Comment

sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                              Ladon's yapping away, and obviously Elizabeth's doing her best to listen, but here's what she's really thinking there...

: Oh dear... my back... it hurts. Why did we even attempt that? Kate warned me to practice more before putting the bend in our routine.

Comment

*Peeks in here*

How I hate multiple choice tests...

Well, it's Spring Break, but alas, it looks like I'm not going to have as much free time as I had hoped I would have. Actually *chuckles*, from now on, I don't think I'm ever going to have so-called "free time" again. Finals are just around the corner (seven weeks, really, but time flies), and with other personal commitments, these next two months are going to be rough. Then, when June comes around, I'm going to be drowning in summer homework in order to prepare for some AP classes I'll be taking next year. August will bring about junior year, and I hear it's going to be hell.

Time flies so quickly. Sometimes, I wish I were little again, and other times, I can't wait to escape to college. I suppose what's most important is to just cherish the moment right now.

I'm probably not going to be as involved in fandom now as I have been in the past six months, unfortunately. I may pop in once in a while, but I might not post very often. *Sighs* But even though I won't be as active, I hope that I won't ever give up Sparky. Ever.

Have to go now. Hopefully, I'll see you all soon!
                                sigpic
                                Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
                                View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

Working...
                                X