Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoulSpinder View Post
    Hello there ladies and gents! Not that any of you (save possibly Falcies) remembers I exist... but I LIVE! And look, there are people here! This is wonderful!
    I remember you! Welcome back!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    Mmmm, shower scene. Perfect for Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee519/shipperwriter/Stargate%20Atlantis/John%20and%20Elizabeth%20Sparky/sga-2x17-2703.jpg

Can we just take a moment to marvel at how many directions JoeF's hair is going in this scene?
    Joe's hair rewrote the laws of physics. Just sayin'.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Show-off.

I take it back. You've gotta have a workhorse for those programs.
      It does come with a price...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      My favorite comment though was from Joe when he said he didn't understand why he couldn't have both of them. Meaning Elizabeth and Teyla, of course.
      THREESOME!!!

Well, GIMP has whooped my butt. We can't see eye to eye about what I want to do.
      I feel your pain - Gmail & Adobe Reader conspired against me on monday.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      If Einstein were alive, he wouldn't even know what to do with it. Although his own hairdo also defied all laws of gravity.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I remember you! Welcome back!

Mmmm, shower scene. Perfect for Smutty Tuesday!

And when you see him in real life, you realize they must have worked hard to get it into some semblance of order because...well...damn. Wouldn't you agree?
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I find his hair unbelievably funny. It's like totally independent and it won't comply to any rules.

Comment

And when you see him in real life, you realize they must have worked hard to get it into some semblance of order because...well...damn. Wouldn't you agree?
            Yes, not only do his clothes have the rumpled look. His hair does too.

And he's very warm. Yes, I went there again.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            I find his hair unbelievably funny. It's like totally independent and it won't comply to any rules.
            Kinda like Joe himself?

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

Kinda like Joe himself?
              It does fit him, doesn't it? And oh yeah on the clothes. And the warm too. You just wonder what he does to them. LOL
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Kinda like Joe himself?
                Kinda...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

You betcha!

But when does Joe ever follow the rules?

It does fit him, doesn't it? And oh yeah on the clothes. And the warm too. You just wonder what he does to them. LOL
                  Thirding the confirmation on the warm. Oh my. And those clothes! Takes the "rolled out of bed" concept to a whole new level.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

But when does Joe ever follow the rules?
                    When his wife asks him to take out the trash. Or his kids need their daddy. Family rules, those he'll follow.

Comment

When his wife asks him to take out the trash. Or his kids need their daddy. Family rules, those he'll follow.
                      True, that. *nods firmly*

Comment

THREESOME!!!
                        You know I've always found the idea John stumbling onto this to be the most amusing of notions.

In fact I remember actually one time skimming through part of a Sparky centric Elizabeth/Teyla/John threesome fic. I can't remember where exactly. Generally stuff like that is too distant from the actual show content for me but often I do find myself regretting not reading a little more.

John accidentally walking in on Elizabeth and Teyla together (which I think is what happened in the story) is hilarious to me because, depending on what happens next, he's arguably going to find himself in either the greatest or worst moment of his life.

Welllll, poor guy's probably earned one by now, anyway.
                        Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 10 April 2013, 08:38 AM.
                        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I think the motivator (or whatever it's called) was created by TheLadyMore -- she was/is a Kolya-fan who theorizes Kolya knows John and Elizabeth have feelings for one another, feelings beyond the professional. But I can't be sure it's hers.
                          I think she’s right though, Kolya seem to have seen from the start that there was something there and used it to his advantage several times.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Shippiness/atl_308_0781_small_Manip.jpgriginal
                          Love that manip, and love that you kept the marine(I think he is) there, like the look he gives them.

I was just wondering what episode it’s from if someone knows?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            I think she’s right though, Kolya seem to have seen from the start that there was something there and used it to his advantage several times.
                            Whatever works. And it seems to.
                            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                              John accidentally walking in on Elizabeth and Teyla together (which I think is what happened in the story) is hilarious to me because, depending on what happens next, he's arguably going to find himself in either the greatest or worst moment of his life.
                              Could go either way.

I'm more a Sparky+1 lover --> my OT3 is Elizabeth/John/Kate.

Comment

Well while we're at it, if we add Teyla to that, you get the ultimate hybrid of Sparky and your favorite ship.

Do people even ever have One True 4somes? I would imagine... yes?
                                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                                X