No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now they are executing plan stupid 2.0, you'd think that they would have learned after 'Lifeline'.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      I hate the smirk on Carters face what she says that she might have to arrest Ronon. So odd.
      I know! While I can understand her concerns about information on Atlantis getting out, threatening to imprison him is WAY out of line.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I hate the smirk on Carters face what she says that she might have to arrest Ronon. So odd.
        She wears that smirk almost continuously in the beginning scenes as Carter. She did it in Lifeline too. Annoys the crap out of me. I don't know if she was trying to be in character as Sam or just happy she had a new job.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          He's a poet, I think, in the Legacy books. LOL
          Don't make me laugh so hard.

Comment

He's a poet, I think, in the Legacy books. LOL
            *snorts* Okay, scratch the poet part. We'll have to come up with some other artistic form for him to play with.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John is acting the exact same way toward Ronon that he does toward Teyla after they find out she's pregnant and when she's waffling about coming back to the team. Interesting parallel.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And now they go into a wraith lab to do something pointless and they get an ok for that, yet they didn't get an ok to go into enemy camp to save one of their own, something feels wrong about that.
                sigpic

Comment

Ronon feels very torn, I think his part in the caprture of Elizabeth is affecting him more then anyone thinks, I do believe that he feels guilty and he does feel that since it was Elizabeth that gave him a place on Atlantis and now that she's gone he doesn't know what to do.
                  I truly believe he must be, yes. He was actually the one who showed some respect for Elizabeth. He was really grateful for all that Elizabeth had done for him.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Rachel looks like she's about to hurl. I hope they brought along a bucket.
                    Considering how much TPTW fraked up the show, I can't blame Rachel for getting sick to her stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      What the hell? Did Carter just threaten to imprison Ronon in the city? WTF?!?!?
                      The woman is insane!
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And now we find out that there's more to Ronon's friends then what we first thought.
                        sigpic

Comment

I have a really good conditioner I'd be glad to loan that guy.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Rodney looks like a stuffed sausage in that jacket.

BAD costume designers!

Comment

John is acting the exact same way toward Ronon that he does toward Teyla after they find out she's pregnant and when she's waffling about coming back to the team. Interesting parallel.
                              It is, isn't it?

Comment

And now Ronon's friends show their true intentions.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X