Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorka
    I really wonder too, why we didn't get more pic's before the new episodes are airing. Either it will be sooo cool, that they don't want to spoil us too much with pictures... or I don't know Want some Elizabeth-pic's
    i dont really wanna be spoiled but... bring on the pics
    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
      i dont really wanna be spoiled but... bring on the pics

I actually live for spoilers. It's not that I don't like surprises, but I find that when I know what to look for, I get more out of a scene. I'd read so much here about the siege 3 that by the time I got to see it, I knew exactly what I was looking for, and it seemed more powerful, if that makes any sense.
      The best thing that Torri told us at the con was about her scenes in TLG. She didn't tell us exactly what was going to happen, but gave us enough information to set our minds racing about what could be coming up! That's exciting to me!
      Then again, I knew all about The X Files movie before it came out, and all about Serenity. I'd read the X-Files book before I saw the movie!! Made the anticipation even better!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
        I actually live for spoilers. It's not that I don't like surprises, but I find that when I know what to look for, I get more out of a scene. I'd read so much here about the siege 3 that by the time I got to see it, I knew exactly what I was looking for, and it seemed more powerful, if that makes any sense.
        The best thing that Torri told us at the con was about her scenes in TLG. She didn't tell us exactly what was going to happen, but gave us enough information to set our minds racing about what could be coming up! That's exciting to me!
        Then again, I knew all about The X Files movie before it came out, and all about Serenity. I'd read the X-Files book before I saw the movie!! Made the anticipation even better!
        i was like that with x-files too... i really wanna know... i am way too impatient to wait :

Comment

I'm an absolute spoiler-freak *g* I mean why wait, when you can get the infos earlier How many hours are there left till airing???? 14???

Comment

I'm an absolute spoiler-freak *g* I mean why wait, when you can get the infos earlier How many hours are there left till airing???? 14???
            i get to sleep those away, but i cant come on tomoz i am booked out... maybe around midnight tomoz

Comment

It's a relief to find sites like this where we can get information. I can understand that some people in Europe are very frustrated, just as we are in Australia, with the way Sci-fi is handled. I envy the Americans and Canadians who actually get to see it a long time before us.
              It softens the blow a bit for information to filter through from here. Especially anything Shep/Weir related. Fanfiction can only entertain you for so long -- you need something more in the way of details about scenes from the episodes!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                It's a relief to find sites like this where we can get information. I can understand that some people in Europe are very frustrated, just as we are in Australia, with the way Sci-fi is handled. I envy the Americans and Canadians who actually get to see it a long time before us.
                It softens the blow a bit for information to filter through from here. Especially anything Shep/Weir related. Fanfiction can only entertain you for so long -- you need something more in the way of details about scenes from the episodes!
                i second that... coming froma very annoyed at channel 7 australian...ggrrr... but io love you guys here that giuve us the lowdoown on what is happening... thank god for transcripts!!!!!!!

Comment

I really wonder too, why we didn't get more pic's before the new episodes are airing. Either it will be sooo cool, that they don't want to spoil us too much with pictures... or I don't know Want some Elizabeth-pic's
                  I want Liz pics too A nice pic of Liz
                  Spoiler:
                  kicking Shep's lovely tush
                  would suit me just fine!!...Wouldn't it make a splendid music vid!!! something to the likes of Destiny's Child - lose my breath...or something...

Ok, ignore me!
                  hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

hi guys,

just a quick question, I'm sort of accidentally writing fic and I can't decide if I think Elizabeth's parents are alive or not. What do you all think? An for that matter, what about John's parent's?

Isn't the general consensus that Liz has brothers? two of them, maybe? or am i getting my fandoms confused again?

It would be nice if they gave us this sort of information. family can play a good part in character development.

I appologize for being so Off-Topic... but your opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Magic is a flick of the wrist...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokwalish
                      hi guys,

just a quick question, I'm sort of accidentally writing fic and I can't decide if I think Elizabeth's parents are alive or not. What do you all think? An for that matter, what about John's parent's?

Isn't the general consensus that Liz has brothers? two of them, maybe? or am i getting my fandoms confused again?

It would be nice if they gave us this sort of information. family can play a good part in character development.

I appologize for being so Off-Topic... but your opinions would be greatly appreciated.
                      This is something that we've discussed once before, maybe on the Torri/Elizabeth thread. My take on Elizabeth is maybe that she has/had older parents. She has that serious/responsible thing that you'd expect from someone who grew up surrounded by adults (you know, if there were brothers and sisters, maybe they were so much older they'd left home when she was pretty young....)
                      As for Sheppard, I know a lot of people write that he has a sister, but the fact that he didn't want to send a message to anyone in letters from pegasus gave me the impression that perhaps he either didn't have a family, or wasn't on good terms with his family..

Comment

Hi!!!!Thank you for your welcome....I'm happy to be here!
                        Now I'm working .....
                        Anyway, I continue to read your incredible posts!!!!
                        And Mel, your italian is good...
                        I've a question for all.... how are the atlantis dvds??? In Italy they aren't!!! something shippy?
                        sigpic
                        Thanks for Camy for the signature

Comment

Question for you all:

When Shep and Weir get together, would one of them have to be sent back to Earth?

Also, if you had your choice, would you want them to get together right now or wait and let it develop a bit more?

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka
                            Question for you all:

When Shep and Weir get together, would one of them have to be sent back to Earth?

Also, if you had your choice, would you want them to get together right now or wait and let it develop a bit more?
                            I can't see any reason why that would be the case, can you? There is technically no guideline against such fraternization that I've been able to unearth. Hatch had a link a while back but it had to do with civilians employed BY the U.S. military. Elizabeth's boss is the President of the U.S. and goodness knows, none of them have a right to dictate moral fortitude to an underling. I figure she receives her paycheck from the U.S. state department.

And on the developing side...it needs time to slowly built to what it needs to be before too much romance is introduced.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka
                              Question for you all:

Me, i would like lo let it develop a bit more because their situation isn't simple and i would like to get together in the season 4... and next seasons, develop their relation

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                                I can't see any reason why that would be the case, can you? There is technically no guideline against such fraternization that I've been able to unearth. Hatch had a link a while back but it had to do with civilians employed BY the U.S. military. Elizabeth's boss is the President of the U.S. and goodness knows, none of them have a right to dictate moral fortitude to an underling. I figure she receives her paycheck from the U.S. state department.

And on the developing side...it needs time to slowly built to what it needs to be before too much romance is introduced.
                                I just figure that if she's in charge of Atlantis (even if she is a civilian) that the military rules would still apply. Believe me, I hope they DON'T apply!

And I also think that while I would love to get them togethe, it needs time. I want to see it done right.

Comment

Working...
                                X