No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael tries to create is own family/hive after he got kicked away from the wraith.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Me too, and he cared for Teyla but she didn't return his feelings. Sad in a way.
      Sad in a sick, twisted way. But sad.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

C4 - Ronon's solution to not having a key! I approve!
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

This scene was a bit funny, the way the C4 didn't work until he turned to look was something takes of a comedy movies.
          sigpic

Comment

Ronon seems a little frantic to rescue Teyla, even for him. Spanky is alive and well.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Nice that they did mention Elizabeth, though he admited what he have done.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                C4 - Ronon's solution to not having a key! I approve!
                As do I!

John's detonator could use a bit of work, though.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

EEK!! BUG!!
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Now they find the marines dead.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scary kitty View Post
                      as do i!

lol
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

See even Teyla knows Elizabeth will send help, especially because John is in trouble.
                        sigpic

Comment

Eeek! Mikey let the bug out!

Comment

Dead Marines.

Comment

The thing goes after the loud one, reminds me of LOTR when the elven warrior says that he would have taken out Gimli in the dark by how loud he was breathing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                As do I!

I'd be glad to help him with that. Heh.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X