Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raelis View Post
    SG-1 is the A-Team on Earth, Sheppard's team is the A-Team in Pegasus.
    ah gotcha. as long as the destiny doesn't have an "A" team, they seem more like the "B" team to me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      Why do I have this sudden vision of Team Sheppard as the A-Team?
      LOL That’s funny!

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      if anyone is the A-Team it's SG-1.
      And why is that?! I guess it will depend on the point of view.

Originally posted by Raelis View Post
      SG-1 is the A-Team on Earth, Sheppard's team is the A-Team in Pegasus.
      Yeah, that’s it. Very wise.
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          Why do I have this sudden vision of Team Sheppard as the A-Team?
          I guess we all know who will be "Face", Ronon is "B. A.", Rodney is "Murdock", and John has to be "Hannibal." Now some might argue and make John be "Face" for obvious reasons, but where would that leave Teyla?

If you apply this to SG-1, it's not so clear cut. Jack is "Hannibal", Teal'c is "B.A." but what happens to the other two? I can't see Sam as "Murdock", so I guess she would be "Face" and Daniel is "Murdock", but the characterization doesn't fit. *flails* As you can see, I have little to do this morning, so I put some thought into this.

It falls apart like John's analogy to the team as The Fantastic Four.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Shippiness/Valenship/Shippy%20Gifs/Canon_Monday.gif

awww, what a cute .gif <3

Comment

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Shippiness/Valenship/Shippy%20Gifs/Canon_Monday.gif
              This is cute, Nolamom!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I guess we all know who will be "Face", Ronon is "B. A.", Rodney is "Murdock", and John has to be "Hannibal." Now some might argue and make John be "Face" for obvious reasons, but where would that leave Teyla?
              Yeah, i was thinking in John being Face. Teyla has nothing to do with Face. But John is the leader so he has to be Hannibal. The other characters suit perfectly in Ronon and Rodney, LOL!
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                This is cute, Nolamom!

Yeah, i was thinking in John being Face. Teyla has nothing to do with Face. But John is the leader so he has to be Hannibal. The other characters suit perfectly in Ronon and Rodney, LOL!
                Well, Teyla is beautiful, but aside from that she is certainly nothing like Face.
                sigpic

Comment

That's awesome!

Sorry I missed the post-a-thon. I really like that episode, too.

Are you going to continue on with seasons 4 and 5? I'm thinking some of the snark could be delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    That's awesome!

Sorry I missed the post-a-thon. I really like that episode, too.

Are you going to continue on with seasons 4 and 5? I'm thinking some of the snark could be delicious.
                    I believe we are, yes.

So after a busy weekend, we check in with our dynamic duo and see they have escaped captivity on planet Photo Album, managed to find 2 ZPMs, which John is guarding while Elizabeth reads aloud from War and Peace while they take shelter at the base of iMac mountain and wait for rescue. Looks like they've been busy.

Spoiler:

This brings up a question. Why does the Weir action figure come with the little War and Peace book? Somebody didn't watch the show.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

That's the plan. And I am totally bringing my snark A-game for this.

I believe we are, yes.

So after a busy weekend, we check in with our dynamic duo and see they have escaped captivity on planet Photo Album, managed to find 2 ZPMs, which John is guarding while Elizabeth reads aloud from War and Peace while they take shelter at the base of iMac mountain and wait for rescue. Looks like they've been busy.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ps45dc25eb.jpg

This brings up a question. Why does the Weir action figure come with the little War and Peace book? Somebody didn't watch the show.
                      Nice! There's a lot they can do with 2 ZPMs... assuming they still have any juice in them, of course.

Yeah, someone at Diamond Toys was not paying attention when they set the accessory packs for the figures. Silly people.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Well, Teyla is beautiful, but aside from that she is certainly nothing like Face.
                        I was comparing them more in terms of personality and not exactly of beauty. I mean Teyla doesn’t flirt at all and she doesn’t get all the girls/guys of the show.

Spoiler:
                        Thank you for the update on John and Elizabeth’s adventures.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Yeah, someone at Diamond Toys was not paying attention when they set the accessory packs for the figures. Silly people.
                        They probably thought what is John’s is Elizabeth’s.
                        sigpic

Comment

I believe we are, yes.

Spoiler:

He rescued her! Awesome!!

That's the plan. And I am totally bringing my snark A-game for this.
                          Sweeeeet.

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                          They probably thought what is John’s is Elizabeth’s.
                          True, true. And of course they would discuss books together on their downtime. *nods*

Comment

True, true. And of course they would discuss books together on their downtime. *nods*
                            When not snogging each other senseless, that is.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

When not snogging each other senseless, that is.
                              They're good at multitasking.

Comment

They're good at multitasking.
                                But i wonder how many books were they really able to discuss.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X