Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Really now...

I hope that was a joke, but just so you know there are people in here who actually do like Teyla as a character. Me, for one.
    Of course it was a joke, i like Teyla quite a lot too. Don't take things so seriously. *peace*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I think maybe she was making a crack at the ship idea, not Teyla. As was I. It was a joke.
    That's right.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
      Of course it was a joke, i like Teyla quite a lot too. Don't take things so seriously. *peace*
      Sometimes I'm not sure... it's a tricky thing.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Sometimes I'm not sure... it's a tricky thing.
        Don't worry about it, because believe me, i am the same sometimes.
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

It looks like she's totally checking him out.

sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l8...al_mass986.jpg
            Indeed she is, and I believe this was another one of those scenes when he was so sensitive to her emotions, but he still tried to make her feel better.

We're glad you dropped in to say hello. Say awhile and join us in the fun.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l88/Lady-Morgania/Sparky/critical_mass986.jpg[/IMG]
              Well, he'd taken such care to put his ass right in front of her and all....

Comment

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l8...al_mass986.jpg
                Welcome!

And she is absolutely checking him out.

Indeed she is, and I believe this was another one of those scenes when he was so sensitive to her emotions, but he still tried to make her feel better.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                Well, he'd taken such care to put his ass right in front of her and all....
                And right in front of The Jar, too! You know what that means...

C'mon, you know I was going there....
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

That reminds me. We haven't had any updates on the epic rescue of Elizabeth on Planet Photo Album in SR's office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    And right in front of The Jar, too! You know what that means...

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/y...t%20Jar/03.png

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/y...t%20Jar/04.png

Oh nice haha
                    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

You know, this desk is a great spot to sit.
                      Feel free to come sit on it more often, just be careful around the jar.
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

"Critical Mass" has to be my favorite episode from Season 2. Paying no attention to how it's an SG-1 crossover (that can be a little something extra for all the SG-1 fans out there ), I just loved Elizabeth's role in this episode. She was forced to make a terrible decision, and even though no one got hurt, she later regretted it. I found it very admirable how she was able to admit out loud to John how she had made a mistake; that's a sign of a true leader right there. This is also the first episode in which we see Elizabeth's father's pocket watch, and I find that very symbolic of the type of person Elizabeth is: strong and competent as a leader, but at the same time, emotional and vulnerable as a human being. And of course, that scene of John and Elizabeth in the end is one of my favorite Sparky scenes, and that very last shot also gives a clear view of Elizabeth's desk and all her mementos on it - dare I say that includes John?
                        sigpic
                        Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
                        View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

That reminds me. We haven't had any updates on the epic rescue of Elizabeth on Planet Photo Album in SR's office.
                          Possibly because the rescue was a succes and what followed is not suitable to be posted here.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I haven't heard a word from them in days. I'll check on them this afternoon after I give Mr. SR a haircut and help him measure the deck when I get a chance.

Originally posted by Sparks of Atlantis View Post
                            "Critical Mass" has to be my favorite episode from Season 2. Paying no attention to how it's an SG-1 crossover (that can be a little something extra for all the SG-1 fans out there ), I just loved Elizabeth's role in this episode. She was forced to make a terrible decision, and even though no one got hurt, she later regretted it. I found it very admirable how she was able to admit out loud to John how she had made a mistake; that's a sign of a true leader right there. This is also the first episode in which we see Elizabeth's father's pocket watch, and I find that very symbolic of the type of person Elizabeth is: strong and competent as a leader, but at the same time, emotional and vulnerable as a human being. And of course, that scene of John and Elizabeth in the end is one of my favorite Sparky scenes, and that very last shot also gives a clear view of Elizabeth's desk and all her mementos on it - dare I say that includes John?
                            That scene reveals a lot I think. She was comfortable pouring out her deepest thoughts to him. For someone who's such a private person, that's huge. And look at John, also a very private person, being all intimate and using the quiet Elizabeth voice with her. Plus, he immediately became concerned for how she was feeling. That shows how close they were.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and S-minus 4 hours and 40 minutes to Submersion!

Curious, that...

Possibly because the rescue was a succes and what followed is not suitable to be posted here.
                                Exactly what I was thinking!

I haven't heard a word from them in days. I'll check on them this afternoon after I give Mr. SR a haircut and help him measure the deck when I get a chance.
                                Heheheh...

Originally posted by Sparks of Atlantis View Post
                                Just a slight correction on your canon knowledge: We first saw the pocket watch in Season 1, not Season 2. It was on her desk at the end of Hot Zone; don't recall offhand if it was in any episodes before that. Though I think the observation you made about the balance between her as a leader and her as a human being also comes through very well in that episode as well. And it does make an interesting comparison to Critical Mass; in HZ, Elizabeth and John are at odds throughout most of the episode, but in CM, they're completely in sync on what must be done to save the city.
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X