Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Yes, and the way they wrote this made her fail at it and gave a lot of ammo to her haters. It would have been so easy to let her handle this better.
    It would've been easy... except TPTW just HAD to make John and Rodney the ones to solve it. On the one hand, I can kind of see why since J & R did cause the problems in the first place, but TPTW didn't have to make Lizzeh look like an ineffective pushover to do it.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They're fracking. ROTFLMAO! I thought they only did that here.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm not distracted by the pants. Not for a minute. Not me. No never.
        sigpic

Comment

Stick 'em in a room and force them to come to an agreement. I think that fic bunny is trying to chew down the door...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They're frakking. ROTFLMAO! I thought they only did that here.
            AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! OMG, that's a good one! *high-fives*

Comment

I'm not distracted by the pants. Not for a minute. Not me. No never.
              Liar.

Comment

John and Rodney bickering again, and Elizabeth is angry. I like the way she gets puts her hands on her desk when she gets up and raises her voice.

"Well, looks like the war just started"
                Her voice there is great, the disappointed is great, and John looks worried.
                sigpic

Comment

And now... it shall be WAR!

Comment

Is that prince what's his face from Once Upon a Time? I think it was.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nola has another plan. Uh oh.

Comment

The John and Rodney com-con have nothing on the John and Lizzie once.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think Rodney may have lost control of his country.
                          sigpic

Comment

That Nola is really dangerous, no one should mess with her.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Rodney? You cheated. Just admit it.

Comment

Rodney didn't cheat, but he's not above manipulating the rules.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X