Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now everyone is seeing ghosts, scary!!!
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

John and Rodney can't hear.

And Liz looks a bit amused at their yelling.
      sigpic

Comment

Rodney just fainted.

Time for an emergency surface!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

She only asks John how he is holding up. Awww.

And there goes Rodney passing out, but Elizabeth is more concerned about John. I love the way she shouts his name. Squee. And that sigh of relief to hear his voice. Awww.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            All the ladies have such beautiful hair in this episode, I just had to point that out.
            And Claire's is blond again, and it's very very very short... why did she have to do that? She's so... thunk-worthy as a redhead. Yummy!
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

And now Elizabeth is getting worried!!
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

There we go with the yelling...
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  The Whales Are Coming!

It's like winter but diffferent...

And oh, is Kate jealous she doesn't see any apparitions yet. Yes, she's confuzzled.
                  Maybe cuddling with her favorite lemming later will help?
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

LOL at the boys' antics in the infirmary.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I adore this infirmary scene so much. Joe and David had great timing there.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

This scene is funny, when they start talking louder. LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

Now they think that it's the whales that the aincents try to warn them about.

And now Elizabeth sees the woman as well, and the soldiers look at her funny.
                          sigpic

Comment

Now the whales are heading to Atlantis.
                            sigpic

Comment

John takes a moment to mock all things Canadian.

Comment

Liz goes to check in on her people. And she isn't happy when she sees John and Rodney out of bed...though I'm sure it's more John in most cases anyway.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X