Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melyanna
    Potentially silly question here, but did I leave my LJ screenname in this thread at some point? If not, how the heck did you find out about Pacific Rim?
    Um... don't know if you posted it here... I found it through ff.net myself...

*pauses* Or at least, I think I did. It's 4am here and I should be in bed...
    It's All Teryl's Fault!

"To every story there is an end. And a beginning."
    Stargate SG-1: Chrysalis
    Virtual Season 7.5

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
      Okay I have another silly fic to share...Called "Monopoly"...if you thought the board game Monopoly they you got it! Just imagine the Atlantis team playing a game of Monopoly together.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2268959/1/
      That's a fun fic. I can easily imagine Rodney being so petty about a board game.

Originally posted by Melyanna
      Potentially silly question here, but did I leave my LJ screenname in this thread at some point? If not, how the heck did you find out about Pacific Rim?
      There was talk about it here in this thread, so I got curious. Turns out that you can find anything with Google, if you use the right combination of words.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
        That's a fun fic. I can easily imagine Rodney being so petty about a board game.
        Thanks, yeah I figured Rodney's ego would make him petty like that.

There was talk about it here in this thread, so I got curious. Turns out that you can find anything with Google, if you use the right combination of words.
        now i'm curious....*goes and Googles random things*
        ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
          now i'm curious....*goes and Googles random things*
          Try Googling your own name. You never know what you might find (there's an NFL linebacker with my name ).

a time to mourn

Comment

Try Googling your own name. You never know what you might find (there's an NFL linebacker with my name ).
            Holy crap...since my name isn't that common...I actually found three posts there were actually me!

Including one article that i wrote for a website. That is s surreal!
            ~Athena

Comment

Look, all this fan fic goodness!!! Yay!

Lol, Monopoly, my sister is exactly like that. She is the Monopoly Nazi.

Good Morning, Chapter Five! Yay!

Can you get hyper from reading shipper fic?

*scurries off to read Stratagem*

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                okay, I've done chapter 5 of my fic Good Morning. Hopefully just another two chapters, and I am done!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2165320/5/

Now betaing...
                Brilliant new chapter. When Sheppard spat his drink out, I could just imagine the look on his face. Can't wait for the next chapter where Weir has to attempt answering that question.
                ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
                FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

I was one of the authors for Tomb Raider...it's like a strange parallel universe.

Comment

Originally posted by smallgirl
                    Brilliant new chapter. When Sheppard spat his drink out, I could just imagine the look on his face. Can't wait for the next chapter where Weir has to attempt answering that question.

Thanks for the comments, guys! I really appreciate them!

I'm going to try Rodney in the next chapter...

Comment

I love your fics astro. I gotta agree that the coffee-spitting line was priceless.

I was also greatly amused by this: "Zelenka and Grodin had been playing strip poker in the mess hall with two female scientists." LOL!

With the way you ended it, I am *really* on edge for the next chapter.

If you need a beta-er or whatever, I would be happy to help!

Comment

Well, that was a fun few minutes in Google.

By the way, Blue Banrigh, I LOVE that sig image!
                        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                        Last update: 14 April 2006
                        Melyanna's Multimedia
                        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                          I was one of the authors for Tomb Raider...it's like a strange parallel universe.
                          I share a first and last name with a famous physicist of a previous century. I get half a billion hits to wade through, and none of it actually refers to me (as far as I know). Though I did discover a letter written by what may be an ancestor of mine: a soldier in the Civil War!

Anyway, back on topic, I had another insomniac episode, resulting in a new fic:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2269395/1/

It's not angsty like the last one. It's not great (also like the last one, and the one before that, and the one before that). But I find it kind of amusing.
                          Enjoy! (or not )

a time to mourn

Comment

Okay, so apparently I won a Science award in colorado and I'm on some board of trustees or something like that in Ohio. That kind of creeped me out. Especially when I read what my teacher half wrote on a website in Nebraska. Makes me think of Alternate realities. I wonder what all I'd find under sheppard/weir........hmmmmmm.....
                            "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                            "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                            Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                            Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                            Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                            (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Only one of the results for my name is actually me. But I have a fairly unusual name.

Hatcheter, that ficlet was really quite cute.
                              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                              Last update: 14 April 2006
                              Melyanna's Multimedia
                              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Anyway, back on topic, I had another insomniac episode, resulting in a new fic:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2269395/1/
                                Love it - That was fun!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X