No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have a gift for writing AU, ShipperWriter.
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
      You have a gift for writing AU, ShipperWriter.
      Thanks! Sometimes it's easier than writing fics that are more onscreen canon because you feel like you have a little more freedom in regards to the situation. So they could do anything: be doctors, detectives, teachers ... the list is endless.

Well, there is an end. Personally, I can't see John being a ballerina.

And school is done for the day, so I'm treating myself to a Salted Caramel Mocha from SBux.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        RL rant:

Spoiler:
        So the last class of the day has a sub. *headdesk* And I told her that telling me ahead of time all the things that the class is doing today is redundant as I will be interpreting the instructions when she actually tells the class. And yet she tells me anyway. *eyeroll*

The teacher assigned two good students to hand out the worksheet and workbooks. The sub tells one of them to do the attendance. *headwall* Pretty sure students aren't supposed to do that, but I digress. At least the one student gave the list to me to double check.

The other student is calling out assigned numbers for workbooks, and as no one is listening he asks me to use my authoritative voice to tell kids to get their books. So I do. Then the sub jumps in and starts shouting out numbers too, but refuses to let me remind the kids about their numbers (and it's understandable that they wouldn't remember - the class numbers have changed and they only use them, maybe, once a week). Then she gets all frustrated because no one's getting their books, and she gives up.

So I got out my iPad to spite her. Hasn't said anything yet.

*runs into a wall repeatedly* So getting Starbucks when today is over.
        Gah! Sounds like you deserve Starbucks and a yummy dinner at Chipotle! *hugs*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello Everyone! We had a major blackout yesterday which even affected the internet on my phone so I couldn’t log in.

I saw today that they have started to, yet again, re-air SGA on TV, kinda fun in some ways, bad for me since I tend to get caught up watching them when I should be doing other things.

drewandian – the Elizabeth angst sig you posted was amazing.

ShipperWritter – It doesn’t matter if it’s your older or your newer fics I just love them and I love the way you write them.

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
          I had never thought about it that way, about this possibility, that the replicators themselves would be the ones to heal her!

I don't think she would agree to help them.

We all like to think about all possible ways that might exist in order to bring her back!
          I don’t think she would willingly help her, I just meant that maybe they used their mind games to test ou which way would be the best way to get rid of humans

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
          We must understand that she was left all alone with the Replicators, and we saw in TRW that the nanites were beginning to control her there, i am sure they must have controlled her once again this time. And probably she didn't have any means to prevent it from happen, so maybe now she no longer sees herself as a human but more like a replicator.
          Definalty, it’s pretty aweful to think about what she must have been though, I mean in ‘Progeny’ it happened to the other characters once and they were basically all feeling aweful and unsure of what was real and what was in their minds, imagine having that happen to you for months no one would get though that and still be the same person.

I love them, my two favorite scenes.

Ahh, no, now I’m gonna picture John with tights and a tutu, ugh, bad mental images, now I have to go and look at pictures of military John.
          sigpic

Comment

RL rant:

Spoiler:
            So the last class of the day has a sub. *headdesk* And I told her that telling me ahead of time all the things that the class is doing today is redundant as I will be interpreting the instructions when she actually tells the class. And yet she tells me anyway. *eyeroll*

The teacher assigned two good students to hand out the worksheet and workbooks. The sub tells one of them to do the attendance. *headwall* Pretty sure students aren't supposed to do that, but I digress. At least the one student gave the list to me to double check.

The other student is calling out assigned numbers for workbooks, and as no one is listening he asks me to use my authoritative voice to tell kids to get their books. So I do. Then the sub jumps in and starts shouting out numbers too, but refuses to let me remind the kids about their numbers (and it's understandable that they wouldn't remember - the class numbers have changed and they only use them, maybe, once a week). Then she gets all frustrated because no one's getting their books, and she gives up.

So I got out my iPad to spite her. Hasn't said anything yet.

*runs into a wall repeatedly* So getting Starbucks when today is over.
            I will reserve my bad sub rant for another time and place. You should report her to TPTB. Otherwise, they won't know what a ditz she is. Bless those good students.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
              What does the Lemming do Kavanaugh?
              Kavanagh hasn't been back on Atlantis since he hurried his behind back to Earth first chance he got.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Me too. I was Grandma Lemming. I think my hair was blue, but I'm not sure because I deleted my membership card. *iz ashamed*
              Oh, I totally forgot about your Lemming-status...

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
              and I enjoyed getting the Lemming explanation...I never really got it but never bothered to ask LOL (I'm lazy like that )
              And I keep forgetting that newbies don't the inside joke or better said the story behind it since it's from the fandom's haydays.

Let me refresh thy memory a little -> Shrill and Ill-Informed Lemming Thread

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
              Lil bit inappropriate, but all that lemming/cliff talk reminded me off..
              http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...ifs/050316.jpg
              That remains a Lemming-classic...

...I may just be a pile of drool.
              Drool can't pile - it collects in a puddle due to its liquid state.

*iz proud of science knowledge*

Well, call me crazy, but I can...

Spoiler:

Just imagine it being John...
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Spoiler:
                Well, thanks for that. Now I can't seem to stop twitching.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

He could dance a pas-de-deux with Elizabeth...

On that note, I really wish I could have seen Claire in Les Misérables. Oh well, I did see the version with Nick Jonas in London.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Gah! Sounds like you deserve Starbucks and a yummy dinner at Chipotle! *hugs*
                    Thanks! Going to take MiB3 back and getting Starbucks. But I had Chipotle yesterday, so Chinese takeout tonight.

I will reserve my bad sub rant for another time and place. You should report her to TPTB. Otherwise, they won't know what a ditz she is. Bless those good students.
                    I didn't even mention the best part, but I'll do it after coffee.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Drool can't pile - it collects in a puddle due to its liquid state.

*iz proud of science knowledge*

Spoiler:
                    Crazy. Loco. Insane. Three fries short of a Happy Meal. Bonkers. Take your pick.

Well, thanks for that. Now I can't seem to stop twitching.
                    Same here.

Comment

Crazy. Loco. Insane. Three fries short of a Happy Meal. Bonkers. Take your pick.

Comment

sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Hi poundpuppy! *waves*

Random Sparky pic:

Comment

Hahahaha!

Thanks! It's an old one that I had to size down a little for GW to accept. It's what happens when Katy Perry gets stuck in my head.
                            You're welcome.

The one up now is also really good and very fitting.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              You're welcome.

The one up now is also really good and very fitting.
                              Thanks again.

But the one I made for tomorrow might have some people at me.

I used PB and Pixlr.

*backs out slowly*

Comment

Thanks again.

But the one I made for tomorrow might have some people at me.

I used PB and Pixlr.

*backs out slowly*
                                You're welcome again. *Gibbs slaps self for bad manners*

Lots of angst but I like it.
                                Last edited by mandogater; 04 December 2012, 03:32 PM. Reason: Corrects for bad manners
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X