No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meep! Nanite!Jack did the creepy head thing!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Boggety woggety Jack is scary.
      "Boggety woggety"? *dies laughing*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Bam Bam! *high fives*
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I always wondered why she asked for Jack. I doubt he would have been involved in the treaty. Why not John?
          I always wondered that as well, but maybe she at that point were either having some doubts or she just knew that Jack would be the closest one to be able to get there, since he works at Pentagon, for all she knew John might still be on Atlantis.
          sigpic

Comment

Lizzeh tries to use the mad skillz she picked up from Phoebus to take down the orderlies. Too bad it didn't work.

Comment

That has got to be the oddest "hospital" room I have ever seen. Not that I've ever been to a mental hospital
              sigpic

Comment

I love the sucker punch she gave that medic, I so would have loved to have seen her do more of that.
                sigpic

Comment

Simon's dead.

Can't say that's a bad thing.

Comment

And Simon? Please, she knows that's not true. Sorry Dipwad, but trying to discombobulate her with news of dead!Simon is not going to work.
                    sigpic

Comment

Lizzeh's having more visions of a shadowy guy in BLACK. Heheheh...

Comment

And Simon? Please, she knows that's not true. Sorry Dipwad, but trying to discombobulate her with news of dead!Simon is not going to work.
                        *snickers*

Comment

That lady looks vaguely like Torri. Good casting.
                          sigpic

Comment

That lady looks vaguely like Torri. Good casting.
                            You guys talking about Elizabeth's mother?
                            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Awww, it's Momma Weir!

Comment

Daddy Weir's pocket watch! Lizzeh's touchstone. *pets her*

Comment

Working...
                                X