No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always like how Ronon and Teyla can't move Niam but some how John pushes him that far.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Sparky!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        These are the only droids worth loving as they are completely harmless :

Spoiler:
        Hahahahahahha!

Comment

Sweet balcony scene. He's still using that special voice. I swear we only hear it when he's talking to her.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And I like that the final scene with John and Liz and talk about the uncertain future and hopes that this was the last time they had to deal with the replicators but knowing deep down that they won't.

I also can't help but wonder how long after this that Elizabeth must have passed out, I mean how long it was between 'Progeny' and 'The Real World'
            sigpic

Comment

Sparky on The Balcony... and the nanites are already going to work in Lizzeh's brain. Oh noes!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                These are the only droids worth loving as they are completely harmless :

Spoiler:
                How very true.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  And I like that the final scene with John and Liz and talk about the uncertain future and hopes that this was the last time they had to deal with the replicators but knowing deep down that they won't.

I also can't help but wonder how long after this that Elizabeth must have passed out, I mean how long it was between 'Progeny' and 'The Real World'
                  I think Lizzeh said something at the end of TRW that she was only out for about 5 hours, or something. So not that long.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    I always like how Ronon and Teyla can't move Niam but some how John pushes him that far.
                    I remember when this aired Mr. SR tried to tell me it was something to do with the angle or some such nonsense. Please.
                    sigpic

Comment

And end

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post

Must love Liz and her power of positive thinking. I need to take a few lessons from her.

Comment

And thus ends another exciting post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us for the fun today, and be sure to tune in next week for Lizzeh's mind trip from hell in "The Real World." Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            I remember when this aired Mr. SR tried to tell me it was something to do with the angle or some such nonsense. Please.
                            It's just those hidden reserves of strength we never knew we even had until someone we love was in danger.

Comment

Great postathon guys. Gotta go warm up some leftovers now.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Great postathon guys. Gotta go warm up some leftovers now.
                                *waves*

Comment

Working...
                                X