No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice knife Ronon. Where can I find one like it?
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Yay, Carson!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Carson mans up and takes care of business. Way to go.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Quick Robin, to the Jumper!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"Which one of you killed the wraith?"
            "I did"
            "It was my idea"

And aww at Ronon hugging Carson, that was sweet.

And now John's number of wraith kill went up even more.

And of course the end.

"Who's flying the ship"
            "Me"

"Oh"
            sigpic

Comment

Awwww, Ronon hugs Carson for killing the Wraith.

Comment

Love the hug. Teyla's not so sure Ronon has gotten over his little snit. I'm sure they are all greatly relieved. And John blames it all on Teyla and ups the count of dead Wraith. Again, the male ego in play.
                sigpic

Comment

Carson looked so shocked when Ronon hugged him.

Comment

Love John's "oh really?" look.

Comment

End credits!

Comment

Another good one. That episode is chock full of good stuff. See ya later. Gotta go cook.
                        sigpic

Comment

Fun as always. Off to figure out what's for dinner and then watch Jeff Dunham's A very special Christmas special.

Comment

And thus ends another explosive post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us for the fun today, and be sure to tune in next week for the introduction of those damn Lizzeh-stealing Cylon wannabes on "Progeny." Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              And thus ends another explosive post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us for the fun today, and be sure to tune in next week for the introduction of those damn Lizzeh-stealing Cylon wannabes on "Progeny." Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!
                              Cylon-wannabes. Classic.

Comment

That was fun as always ‘Sateda’ is a very good episode. I’m looking forward to ‘Progeny’ next week because no matter how much I hate the replicators for what they did I can’t help but love that we get more Liz and even some more jealous John.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X