Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
    When will we be able to read it?

You are right, his make up was totally different here, specially in what concerns his make up on "Allies".
    I'm not sure. It's around 20+ chapters and I'm only about 3/4 of the way through it. Since I've been jumping around some while writing it, I really need to reread it straight through for continuity and probably find a really good beta for it. Then I can tackle the Star Wars, Castle and Warehouse 13 spinoffs I've been thinking about for it.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but weren't they forced to use a different actor in Allies and Connor just did a voice over in post?
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      *bounces back in thread*

I'm baaa-aaaack!!

Hey remember - I watched this episode at least 5 times. ...and then I was ready for the nuthouse.
      Welcome back!!! *Hugs and puts out big bowl of sugar*

Did you have fun storming England?

Join the club. My nickname in high school was crazy.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
        Hey, I'm trying to find a way to Erin87's profile. I need to ask her something.
        Hey! What's up?
        sigpic
        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Adoremus, Part V is published!

http://sga-rising.com/index.php/07-a...doremus-part-v
          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

*bounces back in thread*

I'm baaa-aaaack!!
            Yay! Welcome back! How was your trip?

Hey remember - I watched this episode at least 5 times. ...and then I was ready for the nuthouse.
            I think we all were...

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
            Hooray! *runs off to Twitter to spread the word*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's so fun to read you, guys. The post-a-thon was fun.
              I forgot how John and Elizabeth are hot together. Yes I forgot. I'm a bad Sparky shipper.lol
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                I forgot how John and Elizabeth are hot together. Yes I forgot. I'm a bad Sparky shipper.lol
                That's all right sweet daughter. All is forgiven. Now go watch a vid or an episode for your punishment.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*wanders in*

My student just went to interview the ASL teacher, so I've got a few minutes to myself ... and a laptop. Mwah ha ha.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                  *imitates Kermit and flails arms* YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!

If anyone has the GIF for that, I would pay. With Sparky fic.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  That's all right sweet daughter. All is forgiven. Now go watch a vid or an episode for your punishment.
                  I'm in the same boat, Probie, but I'm really liking the punishment.

Comment

Here's my addition to Smutty Tuesday. It's the sixth chapter of a fanfic story by Shayz titled The Negotiator. It's pretty good.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2837057/6/The-Negotiator
                    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

*runs back in from reading "Adoremus"*

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I love being able to see the episode unfold in my vivid mental imagery while I'm reading it! Another chapter well done!

BTW:
                      Spoiler:
                      someone please remind me, who is Mayel supposed to look like? Wasn't there a particular actress that she was modeled after?

And this is just weird. I've got a spammer posting on my LJ under a very old entry. Little freaked out. I'll taser them after work ...
                      Last edited by ShipperWriter; 06 November 2012, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                        *runs back in from reading "Adoremus"*

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I love being able to see the episode unfold in my vivid mental imagery while I'm reading it! Another chapter well done!

BTW:
                        Spoiler:
                        someone please remind me, who is Mayel supposed to look like? Wasn't there a particular actress that she was modeled after?

And this is just weird. I've got a spammer posting on my LJ under a very old entry. Little freaked out. I'll taser them after work ...
                        There were several choices for
                        Spoiler:
                        Mayel earlier. I'm sure someone has names, but recently there was a pic of Poppy Montgomery as a redhead going around. I think it's over on the SGA-R thread here.

And try this

I had the same problem on LJ. I reported them and hopefully they're gone.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          There were several choices for
                          Spoiler:
                          Mayel earlier. I'm sure someone has names, but recently there was a pic of Poppy Montgomery as a redhead going around. I think it's over on the SGA-R thread here.

And try this

I had the same problem on LJ. I reported them and hopefully they're gone.
                          Hello everyone!

I got that same LJ spammer. Don't people have more productive things to do with their time? I mean, really.

I'm sorry I missed out on the ultimate flirting and honor defending from Misbegotten (I really need to plan my Sundays better). Maybe I can make it for the snark in Irresistible. That episode IS horrible, but it's also got some great Sparky in it (thank you, Carl Binder). I rate it above Irresponsible, anyway. Oh, and the "Buck up Carson" line always cracks me up.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            Hello everyone!

I got that same LJ spammer. Don't people have more productive things to do with their time? I mean, really.

I'm sorry I missed out on the ultimate flirting and honor defending from Misbegotten (I really need to plan my Sundays better). Maybe I can make it for the snark in Irresistible. That episode IS horrible, but it's also got some great Sparky in it (thank you, Carl Binder). I rate it above Irresponsible, anyway. Oh, and the "Buck up Carson" line always cracks me up.
                            Yeah, one of my biggest regrets that didn't involve Sparky about SGA was that they cut that scene between Joe and Paul. I would have paid to see John blow Carson's nose for him. *dies*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by southern red View Post
                              yeah, one of my biggest regrets that didn't involve sparky about sga was that they cut that scene between joe and paul. I would have paid to see john blow carson's nose for him. *dies*
                              yes!

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                Did you have fun storming England?
                                Yes, very much so. Though Hastings castle was closed, even though it said on the website it would be open, and the battle grounds was off-limits due to sogginess of the ground. But Battle abbey made up for it by being awesome, and the grounds are right next to it so didn't miss anything.

Visited a quaint little town called Rey which had these cobble stone streets, which I complained to my sister whomever invented cobble stone streets should have been forced to walk them barefoot to see they aren't ideal. She replied that it was that or mud... which shut me up.

And we played golf... twice... for the first time in our lives. One hour lesson and they told us if we wanted to we could come back and practice more which we did... IT WAS AWESOME. Too bad that playing or taking classes over here is so very expensive.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Yay! Welcome back! How was your trip?
                                See above... we had lots of fun. And finally managed to see Game of Thrones season 1.

Our train was delayed for more than an hour so that was less fun, but nevertheless it was a good holiday.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X