No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan successful! The crew is saved! (until next time, LOL)
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Fun as always. See you all next week for Misbegotten.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Maybe she's got a sekrit crush on John and hates her.
        Wouldn’t surprise me, though she wouldn’t stand a chance.
        Another possibility is that she did make it clear in ‘Remnants’ that she would love to have the job as the leader so maybe she did already back here.
        sigpic

Comment

Good postathon guys. See you all later.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And thus ends another cracktastic post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us for the fun today, and be sure to come back next week for the conclusion of the three-parter, Misbegotten! Same Sparky-time, same Sparky-channel!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
              The next chapter is being worked on as we speak.
              Good to know that!
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                "Where did you get that?"

Rodney, Ronon ALWAYS has a knife.
                Nevertheless, the question remains valid. WHERE did he pull that knife from?
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  Back on Atlantis and Caldwell will have to tell Elizabeth about John, the way he turns only to Elizabeth makes me think that he's a bit of a Sparky shipper...I'm just saying.
                  Oh yes, he is definitely a Sparky shipper, hehe!

And now back on the hive ship with Ronon and McKay, and Rodney is at it again and reveals a bit to much, and poor Ronon having to listen to it.

I loved the "If anyone could do it it would be you" comment.
                  Yeah, me too, hehe!

Everyone loves to hate the IOA, don't they?
                  We sure do!

Michael helped Shep in this episode is interesting, makes me wonder how things would have turn out if they hadn't done what they did in 'Misbegotten'.
                  Maybe he would have become something like Todd.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

So you don't hate me for what I had happen in the last chapter?
                    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

So you don't hate me for what I had happen in the last chapter?
                      No, i don't hate you because of what happened in the last chapter. I would only hate you if it would have been the end of the story, if the story would end up like that, in fact i think it is quite interesting the way you ended this chapter after what happened in it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                        No, i don't hate you because of what happened in the last chapter. I would only hate you if it would have been the end of the story, if the story would end up like that, in fact i think it is quite interesting the way you ended this chapter after what happened in it.
                        It's not the end. Though I'm getting close to it!
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Hello all! *waves*

Technically OT, but SGA Rising off topic, so not too bad. All the talk about the Rising sigs a few pages back made me realize that the batch of teal single character ones needs an update. I don't know if it's still considered spoilery, so if you want to wait before adding it to the website, that's fine. (Also, this post seemed too behind-the-scenes to post directly on the Rising thread, otherwise I would have done so – I saw that you guys have been trying to shift discussion over there.)

Spoiler:
                          sigpic
                          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Many people on here share the same signature, yet asking is good. However, as a little hint. Your signature currently exceeds the forum limits. The whole thing can't actually be bigger than 250 px high, and thus you'll have to remove the text-block underneath it.
                            Oh, ok. Sorry, I wasn't aware that there was a limit for the entire signature and not just a banner. Thanks for telling me!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Actually, they surely knew before the end of S3 that they were letting Torri go because the main reason for it was to put Amanda Tapping on the show. They just didn't bother to inform Torri until then, and they conveniently waited until most everyone else had gone home for the break because they knew that it wouldn't go over real big, particularly with JF. They indicated that they didn't know where to take the character so decided to let her go.
                            No surprise there...

*puts on showrunner hat* If I'm not mistaken, that sig came from a collection of downloads on the SGA Rising site. They are available for all to use, but that particular one and several others contain a HUGE spoiler. We probably should not have included them until that episode was written. There are bunches of them that don't reveal our big surprise. Just go to our site and look under "downloads" and then "banners" and I would ask everyone to please use one without Elizabeth for now.
                            No problem.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            You could use Gimp which is easy to use, or so I've been told. It's a google-program and it's free.

I'm a graphic designer so I use Photoshop.
                            Falcon Horus, thanks for this link, too! Like She-Demon, I don't have any graphic design software, either. Maybe when I have time, I can create my own Sparky signature.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                            Hello all! *waves*

Technically OT, but SGA Rising off topic, so not too bad. All the talk about the Rising sigs a few pages back made me realize that the batch of teal single character ones needs an update. I don't know if it's still considered spoilery, so if you want to wait before adding it to the website, that's fine. (Also, this post seemed too behind-the-scenes to post directly on the Rising thread, otherwise I would have done so – I saw that you guys have been trying to shift discussion over there.)

Spoiler:
                            Beautiful work, Erin! I hope that I can one day create my own graphic art, too.
                            sigpic
                            Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
                            View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

Adoremus Part III is up! http://sga-rising.com/index.php/07-a...remus-part-iii

Also, Erin's sig with Kate has been uploaded to the banners page.
                              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                                Hello all! *waves*

Thanks for that. And for the new people, check out the SGA Rising thread for more on Mayel.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                                Adoremus Part III is up! http://sga-rising.com/index.php/07-a...remus-part-iii

Also, Erin's sig with Kate has been uploaded to the banners page.
                                Woot! Some questions might just start to sort of be answered in this part. I'm thinking from some of the comments that our surprises will go over great.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X