No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now they find out that it's not Lorne and his team, I guess they didn't expect Carson.
    sigpic

Comment

Not Lorne and his men??

What in the wide world of Wraith antics is going on?
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

"Your office? Really?"

Where were you going to put him John, the brig?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Mommy and Daddy are not happy with Ladon.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Mmm, crispy autopsies. Where's Ducky and Palmer when you need them?
            Hanging out on Earth on another network?

Comment

Look at them joined at the hip. No personal space what so ever. Mere molecules separate them.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Gotta love Carson's expression when Liz and John have one of their com-cons, they are all so awere of how easy those two get lost in their own world.
                sigpic

Comment

So Cowen's got delusions of grandeur. What a surprise.

But I'm sure that both Kolya and Ladon have similar delusions. They're just better at keeping it under wraps.

Comment

John doesn't take his hand off his weapon. You can just tell he's itching to use it. Did that sound dirty to anyone else or is it just me?
                    sigpic

Comment

Liz and John couldn't stand any closer if they tried.
                      sigpic

Comment

One does love to see that!
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Cowen wants to rule the galaxy. Didn't know he was a Sith Lord.

Comment

The whole theme here that one leader is about as bad as another is very well written. *surprised*
                            sigpic

Comment

Pegasus Galaxy tavern scene.

Interesting outfit, Teyla.

Comment

You know, as a fan girl I wouldn't mind Ronon putting his arm around me...I'm just saying.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X